Help with dinner recipes

• Hi
    I've just been told by my bookstore the sonoma diet book won't be available in Australia until May 1st. I have been on the diet for 4 days and I have lost more weight than ever before and I don't want to quit now. I found a few recipes for Wave 1 dinners on this site that I have been using, but I certainly don't have enough to last 3 more weeks. I have breakfast and lunch sorted out but I need variety for the family for dinner time. Any suggestions for Wave 1 dinners would be great.
  • julesh, Wave 1 is only 10 days so there are probably enough recipes here to get you through Wave 1. Then you move to Wave 2 and remain there until you reach your goal. Glad you're losing weight and good luck!
  • Hi Sherry
    Today is day 6 and I'm still losing weight - which is so exciting. My husband and son have been away so I have only been cooking for myself. It is much harder to find meals that will please the whole family. I also haven't even looked at what I can eat on Wave 2 - I'm a bit nervous to move on as Wave 1 has been so easy and very effective. At the moment I have about 3 recipes which I think they will eat.
    Jules