Old 08-24-2009, 09:07 AM   #1  
Yay!

S/C/G: 252/seeticker/195

Height: 1,83/ 6

Default Week 08/24/09 to 08/30/09

Hello ladies!

Let's make this week a sucessful one. I know I need it. I have been off track this past week. Summer is a hard time for me cause its so hot and I dont feel like cooking BUT this week I am determine to come back on track and loose some weight

So for those who havent been on track, let challenge ourselves to do it ALL this week and then weight ourselves next monday to see how good we are doing.

For others who has been on track, challenge yourself to stay on track all week and lets all compare our results.

Remember it is not a competition, It is just a way to acknowledge each other's progress!
Feel free to say your weight as of today. mine is 231. I am hoping next monday for a 228 :O)

Today I am in wave 2

Breakfast: Bowl of cerela with 0% milk there is brown sugar in m cereals.
Snack: Red and green pepper
Lunch: Turkey sandwich with some celery on the side
Dinner: Slouvakis with a mix of green vegetables (dont know which one yet)

Good luck everyone! We can do it

( dont ask me where this pep talk is comming from.. I dont know either)

Last edited by Zofia; 08-24-2009 at 09:09 AM.
Zofia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 01:38 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 167/155/140

Height: 5'5"

Talking Howdy

I agree with you...this will be a great week!!!!
And I am always ready for a pep talk!! I like that you said it's not a competition. We are all on our own walk, at our own pace. My Hubby and I were talking this weekend about how this is not a diet, but a healthier way of eating for life! We both know that there will be a slice of cake, some ice cream or wahtever in our future. I know it won't wait until we hit our goal weight, but I also know that it will not be the end all of trying to eat healthy. We are following the Sonoma plan as close as possible, but I had to tweek it for me. I did wave 1 for 3 days and we then switched to wave 2. I did lose 5 pounds for the first week and I know the weight will come off slower, but it is worth it (for us at least) to be able to follow wave 2 until we hit goal!

Breakfast...cereal with skim milk

Lunch...1/4 (1 slice) of the Greek Pizza, homemade(which is VERY YUMMY!)

Supper...grilled chicken, spinach salad with balsalmic dressing, fresh strawberries (no wine tonight Hubby is working late, its a trwat we share when he is home for supper)

Snacks...I save the fruit from lunch to have. Lately we have been having something that sounds really weird but is delicious. We have 7 Kashi crackers with 1 wedge of Laughing Cow chesse spread on the top of them and then I slice a grape in half and put one on each one. Try it, it really is good, sorta salty/sweet.

Blessing~Linda

Last edited by StarbucksMom; 08-24-2009 at 01:46 PM.
StarbucksMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 04:05 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 180/174/150

Height: 5'6"

My husband is away this week, so it's always easier for me to eat healthier when I'm alone! It should be a good week:

Breakfast: bowl of whole grain cereal with skim milk and blueberries
Lunch: Spinach salad with tomatoes, cucumber, light feta, and leftover pork with balsamic dressing
Dinner: Chicken breast with roasted tomatoes and kale
Snack: haven't needed one today but maybe some almonds later
MaryLou2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 09:18 AM   #4  
Lil' Old Chick

S/C/G: 229/206/150

Height: 5'4"

OK I'm in, I want to be back on track, even if I am brand new to Sonoma. Lets all help each other stay on track.

today I will only eat

B WG cereal with 2%milk
L hummas WG wrap
D chicken breast, brown rice, salad
S almonds, string cheese, celery and PB
plenty of water and a cup of green tea.
Me Too is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 10:23 AM   #5  
One Day at a Time

S/C/G: 305/299/175

Height: 5ft 7 in

Today I am starting, or going to try. I have to read through all that I posted so I know what I can and can't have. Yesterday I bought whole grain bread, string cheese, skim moo and other stuff I think I can have. I will read it all and find out.
I weighed myself this morning and it screamed then spit out 305.2. UGH...
mmacaskill is offline   Reply With Quote