Old 01-09-2007, 11:32 AM   #1  

Default Turkey Bacon Wrapped Fried Cheese Sticks

I don't know if this is all good for P1, but it sure tasted good. PLEASE tell me what to alter if it isn't.

2 LF Moz Cheese Sticks
2 Pcs Turkey Bacon
Sprinkling of Shredded Parm on a Plate
Beaten egg in Bowl
Italian Seasoning and Pepper

Wrap the sticks in turkey bacon and dip in egg, then dredge in parm. It isn't easy to get it to stick, so you have to mush it on. Sprinkle on the seasoning and pepper and then saute in a bit of olive oil until browned.

I dipped these MOCK fried cheeses in some SF TomatoSauce!

This was so good I am just waiting to get bashed by the SBD Gods and have them tell me it isn't safe! Please say it isn't so! Maybe I should have eaten just one! LOL!

1 serving

Last edited by Ruthxxx; 01-09-2007 at 12:14 PM. Reason: Added servings
vanMommylicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 01:28 PM   #2  

looks like a tasty treat! Just be careful with the amount of Fat -- A real creative alternative to those breaded fried up mozzarella sticks !
Schatzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 07:33 PM   #3  

Height: 5' 5"

I had 4 or 5 cheesesticks whose expiration date just passed; and a little leftover marinara from dinner a few nights ago so I was inspired to try this.

I did not use the bacon and my coating was Parm cheese, a bit of almond meal, garlic powder and Italian seasonings.

DH and I both thought they were AWESOME. I will definitely do this again when I want a little indulgence.
Beth19 is offline   Reply With Quote