Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2006, 11:09 AM   #1  
SandraH2

S/C/G: 100/90/80/70/60/50/40/30/20/10

Height: 5' 8"

Question Need a buddy who needs to lose 100lbs!!

How many times do we do it? we get up and start a new diet, if I had lost and kept off 1lb for every diet I've started I wouldnt need to diet at all now!
I live in the u.k, my biggest weight loss was 70lbs about 2 years ago, needless to say its all back on. I have clothes galore all in sizes from 18-28, will need to move to a bigger home soon. I am 53 years old,but feel about 33 in my head.
Am starting to lose my sense of humour as its getting difficult to deal with all this weight again, don't want to do that so I need someone to start on this journey with me.Need to be able to talk to someone with the same problems,and with as much weight to lose,my friends have perhaps a stone max to lose and I know they mean well but they dont know what its like to have so much more to lose than they do. if you can relate to this and are ready to try again please contact me, we can help each other shake of the pounds and GET A LIFE again. Thanks ...Sandra
Old 09-24-2006, 12:07 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 230/157/25

Height: 5'7''

hey my names jordan. I also need to lose about 70 lbs so if you need a friend or buddy, then message me.. bye and good luck
Old 09-24-2006, 01:37 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 250/250/160

Height: 5ft.5"

hey my name is lori, i am 47 and I have about 90lbs at least to lose, e-mail me. good luck!
Old 09-24-2006, 02:41 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 236/236/130

Height: 5'2"

hi my name is annette i too have a long hard road to travel. at least 100 plus lbs to go. would love to have a buddy to drag me along the journey.or push me back up when i fall down.
annette
Old 09-24-2006, 03:25 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 249/238/150

hi sandra,

i so understand what you mean..i need to loose about 80 pounds more, and also have been on the rollercoaster for the past..oh i say about 20 years..it does seem to be harder loose this time around..but i am reinforecing positive thoughts into my head..the past month on ww i have been up and down the same 5 pounds..it is driving my crazy...but i know if i keep on filling myself with negative thoughts...i am going to self distruct..lol...anyway if you want to chat drop me a pm...
Old 09-27-2006, 12:56 PM   #6  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Default I'll be your buddy

Hey I would love to have a buddy if you could stand being a buddy with someone who needs to lose 140 pounds. But I am SO determined this time, I couldn't care if it were 240 pounds. Send me a message and let's get started!
Old 09-27-2006, 03:05 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 250/250/160

Height: 5ft.5"

hi , e-mail me Ill be your diet buddy, I have about 90lbs to lose.
Old 09-28-2006, 07:40 AM   #8  
t's babygirl

S/C/G: 310/310/175

Height: 5'8"

Hi Buddy, I am looking for some too on here . I am 41 and need to lose 140 lbs. I would love to be you buddy . I started just last week but I threw my scale in the dumpster so I have no idea if I have lost weight I did stumble a few times this week but I am determined to not feel guilty and move on and do the right thing the next day, can't slip 2 days in a row or I would feel like I am not trying to change my life or looks at all...I to feel so much younger in my head than my drivers' license or my body and I want to go on a cruise soon they recently started departing about 40 minutes from my house and it is not expensive at all and guess what......I am so fat I am not going so if I want to go the weight has to come off.......I have a 12 year old son and work in customer service with my but glued to a chair 10 hours a 4 days a week and then some.....Tell me something about yourself including what a stone is ..talk to you later glad you are here glad you need a buddy also..
Closed Thread