Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-23-2006, 02:35 PM   #1  
Bonnie

S/C/G: 307.5/237.5/160

Default Any One From SC

Hello I am looking form Anyone who from SC or Surrounding areas. I have been on this site for a while. I am currently on the Biggest Loser Diet and it seems to be doing good I ahve stopped and started soo many times I ahve decided that I have to keep it going. Any one looking for a buddy I am here.
Butterfly50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 04:22 PM   #2  
HolliHobby

S/C/G: 235/235/135

Height: 5'2", not nearly tall enough to offset my weight

Default Hi! I'm moving to SC!

Where abouts are you located? We currently live in Texas (near Austin). Whenever we are able to sell this house, we will be moving to South Carolina. We're not quite sure where yet, but it will be close to Hanahan (North Charleston area). I am thinking somewhere near Summerville or Goose Creek. I would love to find someone to connect with when we get there.
I just signed up for this group today, so I am not exactly sure how it all works. How long have you been on 3chicks? Sorry to bombard you!
Holli
HSicard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 10:20 PM   #3  
Bonnie

S/C/G: 307.5/237.5/160

Hello Holli
I Live in Ravenel Near West Ashley Not too far from Charleston I am 30 Min from Goose Creek. I have been on 3 chicks for a while Now . I lost 50 pounds and then Gained it all back I would Love to chat with you . Would like to hear more from you. You can leave me a private message if you like. I will be glad to be a buddy to you too if you are looking.
I am currently doing the Biggest loser diet. I mostly chat on the Winning Loser. Under the support forum. Please come check us out.
Butterfly50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 09:05 AM   #4  
HolliHobby

S/C/G: 235/235/135

Height: 5'2", not nearly tall enough to offset my weight

Default Hi SC!

Hi Bonnie! I would love to chat and be a buddy. I just signed up to 3fatchicks on 9/23. I am still trying to figure it out though. You can write me privately or on the forum, either way is fine with me. I will check out the Biggest Winner/Loser area. How do you like it thus far? Has it helped? I am desparate to lose weight and be at least close to my Army body again. Talk to you soon!
Holli
HSicard is offline   Reply With Quote