Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-22-2006, 12:45 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 225/225/115

Height: 4'11

Default Hi *waves*

Hi everyone. My name is Nancy. I'm 35 and live in NC (USA). I've been struggling with my weight forever I think and now it's getting to the point I don't want to leave my house. So I figured I better get some sort of support or something. I've tried everything under the sun to lose weight and nothing seems to work. I'd appreciate any support, suggestions, help, etc from anyone.
nls35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 01:05 AM   #2  

Default I hope this is ok..

I wanted to put a siggy with my post.. I hope it's ok if I reply to my message to test it.
Old 09-22-2006, 01:23 AM   #3  
I'm on the wagon

S/C/G: 314/275.5/125

Height: short stuff

Hi Nancy

Welcome! good to see you here.
Well you've come to the right place... the best place to start!

I'd suggest a plan first. Decide what you'd like to change first, then make a plan to change it. Consider a meal plan or specific diet if you'd like to do that, and some kind of activity/exercise. Do you have anything in mind? There's lots of info on different plans that people do here. I'm sure you can find one that will suit your lifestyle and finances. Start slow, and you'll get into the groove of it in no time!!!

Above all, try to be positive and think to the future. You can find something that will work for you, I bet

~Angie
Abbeycat36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 01:40 AM   #4  

Thank you for the advice. I've been doing alot of reading on here and have found some very helpful stuff!