Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-18-2006, 09:16 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 268.8/264

Height: 5'4"

Default Hello from Georgia

Hi my name is Pam and I've browsed this site for a long time. So, I finally decide to join. I'm 39 with a hubby, 4 kids and a cat name "Samson". I've been overweight from about puberty and the roller coaster ride hasn't been fun. But soon I will be hitting the big "40" and have decide to make a life style change. I've never wanted to admit that I have abused my body with food most of my life. But I must admit that it has gotten harder to lose the pounds and reality is staring me in the face. So thru prayer and WW I am looking forward to the new me to emerge and to enjoy my 40's with food not being a priority in my life. Also, I look forward to the advice and ideas from you guys.

Joine WW on 9/2 @ 268.8
Weight on 9/9 @ 264
Weight on 9/16 @ 264
Purple Mist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 06:28 PM   #2  

Hi Pam! Georgia is one of my favorite places!

Just keep reading the threads here and looking at the pictures and chime in anywhere you want to...we usually all get along fine!!!

Seriously, if you want some inspiration, look at the pictures and see what some of these people have done. You will be awed. They are what keep me going!
mudbugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 07:27 PM   #3  

Hello Pam, welcome I in my mid forties and I promise they can be some of the best times of your life. I wish you the best.
buffedstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 08:09 AM   #4  
banned

S/C/G: 190/114/125

Height: 5'3"

Hi Pam! Welcome to the boards. I am also in my 40's with 4 kids and a dog. In a month I will be 42. Losing weight does get a bit harder as we get older but its still possible with a little bit of effort! I see you are short like me, small losses will make a big difference!!
TamiL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 09:07 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 226.6/190/160

Height: 5'4"

I too have just recently joined 3FC's. So far the support is great. I am 49 and I am having a great time in the forties. I have 4 children but they are all grown and I have 9 grandchildren. Yeah I started early. I have been married to my "teenage sweetheart" for 33 years . We have a great relationship and he is very supportive of me. I have lost and gained 50+ lbs. so many times. But I am making some lifestyle changes for my health and peace of mind. I want to see my grandchildren grow up. If I expect to achive this I have to stop the yo-yo dieting and focus. YOU CAN DO IT
scalewatcher is offline   Reply With Quote