Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-14-2006, 12:58 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 140/140/120

Height: 5'4"

Smile bored eater

This is my first time ever posting on a forum. I happened to be doing research on a pilates machine and was thrust into this forum. Let me first applaud this website and it's moderators for the support of a cure to this epidemic. I have fallen victim to this after my first child and birth control. I'm a bored eater and need someone to push me to exercise so finding this site has been a blessing. I'm hoping this will keep me motivated to exercise. My current goal is to run a marathon which in itself is almost unfathomable to me. I have never run more than 2 miles at a time so this will be interesting. I would love some support from all of you. Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!!
1sttimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 10:47 PM   #2  
Ilene the Bean

1sttimer

If you love running come join us at the Cool Runners forum we're all there to support one another in the running department. There are some seasoned marathoners there who can give you some great insight...
Ilene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 10:56 PM   #3  

just wanted to say welcome and I wish you well.
buffedstuff is offline   Reply With Quote