Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-13-2006, 07:50 AM   #1  

Cool Looking for a 50+ PAL from new england

Hi iam looking for a buddy to help each other keep on track. Iam a mom of four all grown except for one High shool son. Just had my first grandson and live in the land of Ice and snow. My daughter is coming home in the spring with my grandson when her Husband is sent to Iraq with the Army. Want to suprize her and i also made a bet with my doctor...( I want to show him... lol)
Anyone that wants to be a buddy..iam funny... whitty and motivated. ..p.m. me we can help each other...
Mainegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 07:51 AM   #2  

P.S. How do i move the ticker? I lost 2 pounds..yahoo!
Old 09-13-2006, 08:04 AM   #3  

Ok I think i got the tracker problem fixed DuH!!!! Still looking for a buddy...
Old 09-13-2006, 08:25 AM   #4  

Height: 5'8.5"

Hi! Glad you got your ticker working!

I'm on the opposite coast from you but still wanted to say hi and glad you're here! Feel free to jump right in anywhere.
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 05:06 PM   #5  

my Daughter lives in Lakewood Washington..I was just in Seattle in May and we had a ball....Thanks
Old 09-13-2006, 08:25 PM   #6  

Hmmm... I am not sure exactly where Lakewood is! But glad you were able to visit out gorgeous city. (I am actually in the suburb of Bothell.)
Old 09-14-2006, 07:04 AM   #7  

That is near Fort lewis....We went to pikes place Mt. Rainer and the space needle.
It also did not rain the entire week we were there...and the folks loved that we were from such a far-away place like Maine...I would recommend a trip to anyone out there....and to try the clam chowder bowl at Anthoneys..(After they reach their goal for a special treat)
Old 09-14-2006, 08:07 AM   #8  

Height: 5'1"

Hi, I'm not from Main, I'm from Michigan. But it is cold and we get a lot of snow! I'm a grandma (actually a mema) too. If you would like to be buddies I'm sending you an IM with my e-mail address. Won't you feel good when you go back to the Dr. and show him a big weight loss!
the slim me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 08:26 AM   #9  

Quote:
Originally Posted by the slim me View Post
Won't you feel good when you go back to the Dr. and show him a big weight loss!
For sure! That is a wonderful feeling! I experienced it a couple weeks ago. My doctor is really fun and she was so thrilled with my weight loss and also my lab reports. LOL she kept feeling at my arm and saying "LOOK how skinny your arms are!"

Hang in there and make your doctor proud! It is worth it and a nice reward. Besides the best reward... how much healthier you will be and look and feel good! Go for it!
Old 09-15-2006, 07:57 AM   #10  

Well the slim me....you are coved in snow and ice too...Not too much walking out here in winter....I think you can burn tons of calories just trying to keep warm.....We are like little moles we don't poke our heads out till spring...I emailed you..hope you got it....
Yes i told the doctor to watch what i can do in three months...now i have to do it.....oh oh! Pressures on!