Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-12-2006, 01:34 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 205/152/145

Height: 5'8"

Cool My screename is Change4Marie

Hello to all of my newfound freinds. I am new to this forum but will tell you that I have been on another weightloss program with great results. It is the universal cut down portions, fat, stick with certain exchanges per day, and increase excercise. Whalla! I have lost approx. 50 lbs., so far. I do not know exactly as my father just passed, and I have been out of sorts. I have an excellent source of support on the Jenny Craig Boards, but was looking for a lowfat chai tea recipe, and here I am. Lucky for me. I do recall seeing another member on the boards with this site listed, just was not ready for it I suppose. Here I am:
Almost 37, single, and female.
No children, one cat.
3 sisters, 1 brother..close with not one.
Attending university for Social Work, in which final goal is CSW in SW.
I am now a senior. In my weightloss journey I have rediscovered who I am, especially after a devastating break up with a boyfriend of 6 years. I have renewed my relations with yoga and love it very much. I am very interested in Eastern Philosophy, languages, healthy cooking , new to biking, getting an elliptical soon, and trying to find new ways to stay active in this cold weather state of WI. Anyways...long enough but that is it in a nutshell. I gained the weight from too much eating, eating everything I wanted, not watching it at all, and no excercise...hence my highest weight was about 205 (little bit of denial going on there.) I am now 153 at my last weighh in but believe I am lower now, and trying to get back in that gym. Some issues with greif in father's death, and transportation problems. Just started back in school...ok sigh.

Change4Marie

Last edited by Change4Marie; 09-12-2006 at 01:34 AM. Reason: not include name
Change4Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 08:27 AM   #2  

Height: 5'8.5"

Hi Marie. Welcome, and congrats on your weight loss!
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 09:18 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 205/152/145

Height: 5'8"

Misti,
Thanks a lot. It looks like you are definately a pro, or regular on these boards with some 4,000 posts. A great way to keep accountable and help others on this journey. Pleased to meet you. Good job on 61 down, woo hoo!
Change4
Change4Marie is offline   Reply With Quote