Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-09-2006, 04:43 PM   #1  
hannah

S/C/G: 266/244/140

Height: 5ft 3.5"

Default Need A Buddy! Anyone Up For It.

hi im 21 5ft 3" 222 pounds want to loose 82 pounds and be a 140 pounds,
ive gained all my weight due to pregnancy i used to weigh 140 ive had enough of looking in the mirror and not liking what i see im so envious of other girls my age any want to join me in my struggle edge each other on mail me and we will chat.

bigmummy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 06:01 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 168/168/115

Height: 5'3

Hi. I am also looking for a buddy. I will be 21 in Oct., had a baby 3 months ago and am trying to lose weight. Currently i am 158 pounds. So i really know what you're going trough, with the whole "being envious of other girls my age" thing. Mail me if you'd like.
cherryxdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 06:16 PM   #3  
Ginger

S/C/G: 202/195/180

Height: 6'3"

Default Hello, new here too

I just joined up here, this is my first time posting. I'm not sure where to start or what links would be best. I am 6'3", (no, that's not a typo, I am VERY TALL) and I my weight hovers around 200. The lowest I have gotten in the past year is 195. I would love to lose 20 pounds, but even 10 would be nice, but I can't find a way to do it. Any "dieting" I do (I've tried so many I've lost track) leaves me hungry all the time and I eventually binge. I exercise vigorously 3-4 times a week, doing a spin class, strength training, and the elliptical machine. It doesn't affect me in the slightest. I went off Prozac thinking that would help, but that's been a month ago and no change yet. I am currently in a major funk and pretty much hating myself because I cannot seem to get anywhere. I'm getting tired of exercising when it doesn't seem to make a dent in my appearance. I'm hating myself when I binge. (No, I've never purged). People also seem to think that since I'm tall it's ok to weigh this much, and while I am not obese I am overweight for where I want to be. I wear a 16 or 18 but would love to be comfortable in a 14. I don't think I'm asking for much here but I cannot find the key to get these stupid pounds off!!!! I'm very frustrated and would love someone to support and be supported by. Ok, enough venting...hope to hear from you all!
gincon99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 04:09 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 237/202/154

Height: 171 cm

Good luck everyone!
Feel free to PM me, I love buddies!
neverland is offline   Reply With Quote