Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-09-2006, 11:11 AM   #1  
Christy

S/C/G: 11st 11llb/11st 11lb/9st 9llb

Height: 5ft 5in

Default I don't know where to start

Hiya,

I didn't know if I was supposed to reply to a thread or just announce my arrival I'm new here having stumbled across 3FC by accident....wow what a site.

I've worked out that I need to lose about 30llbs.

Needed to lose weight anyway when I gave up smoking 6 weeks ago, used food an an excuse/reward for not smoking. "Yes I will eat all of that chocolate cake, i've given up smoking".

Having read some of the stories on this site, I am really fired up and determined to lose weight and keep it off this time, having failed too many times.

It's good to know that there are so many people out there who are willing to be a shoulder to cry on and to give good advise.

I look forwarded to getting to know you
Fluffy Doyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 12:10 PM   #2  
Amber

S/C/G: 180/165/130

Welcome!
amb_lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 12:16 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 236/222/145

Height: 5'2

Thumbs up In this together

Hiya Fluff,Thumbs up for the quitting smoking.6wks is a huge step.You will be happy in the long run.You will feel so much better.I too have tried numerous diets but have failed.I get so bored or depressed,I look to food,any kind of food as my comfort.My mom was always willing to help guide me in the right direction as she too has tried trials a errors.Although her situation is more complex than mine.Now Im so many miles away from her,we cant REALLY do it together.She is the one who turned me onto the site.I look forward to talking more with you and maybe we can help one another out with new ideas.Take care and keep up the kudos on the NOT smoking,your new friend Holly
mommyofthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 12:32 PM   #4  
Christy

S/C/G: 11st 11llb/11st 11lb/9st 9llb

Height: 5ft 5in

Thanks Holly

All the support on this site really makes me more determined to succeed this time. I feel all emotional
Fluffy Doyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 03:49 PM   #5  
~~Maintainer!~~

S/C/G: 346/186/186

Height: 5' 9"

Welcome Christy, This is a great place to be. Look around, there are lots of great threads here. Best of luck in your weight loss!
jtammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 04:21 PM   #6  

Height: 5'8.5"

Hi Christy, and welcome! And you are welcome to do either... respond to existing threads anywhere... just jump right in... or start your own.
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote