Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-08-2006, 02:25 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 160/150/120

Height: 5'0

Post New please help!

Hi everyone

I'm new to the site, My name is Tanya I'm 33yrs. I would like to see if anyone would like to buddy up? It's been atleast 3yrs since I worked out or ate healthy and I need all the help I can get!!! I currently weight 157lbs I'v lost 3 pounds I'm so happy But I need to weight atleast 125lbs for my height and to be healthy. I know when I was younger it was easy to lose weight now it is difficult so like I said before I need all the help!!!

Any suggestions on any good work-out videos right now I'm walking on the treadmill.

want2behealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 04:09 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 237/202/154

Height: 171 cm

What kind of workout are you interested in? Yoga kind of slow things, or tae bo kind of real hard things?
neverland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 09:39 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 201/172/128

Height: 5 feet 0 inches

Smile

Hi Tanya,
Join us in the "Help I'm living in denial" group. We weigh in Friday's and Mondays for accountability so today is a good day for you to get going.

Our age group seems to be anywhere from 18 to 50 so far and I am sure you will find someone there. Also I am only 5 feet 0 inches so I know what its like for us shorter people.

Hope to see you
Kiwi
Kiwi24 is offline   Reply With Quote