Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-04-2006, 12:13 AM   #1  
Behold the Green and Gold

Height: 5'8

Red face Newbie from virginia!!

I just wanted to stop through and introduce myself. I hope to learn very insightful information here to help me through my journey. Hopefully help others as well!!
GoldenNSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 09:22 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 218/218/168

Height: 5'8"

welcome, you will find a lot of helpful information and loads of wonderful people to support you. good luck. trob
trob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 09:45 AM   #3  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

NSU as in Norfolk State? I didn't go there, but I did live in Virginia Beach for about a year (my sister still lives there). I live in Northern VA now. How far of a journey do you have to go? I just turned 24 this summer, and though I've lost some of my weight, I still have over 100 pounds to go. There is a LOT of fabulous support here, though, as well as ideas, suggestions, and, most importantly, understanding! Welcome to a WONDERFUL community!!
jillybean720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 06:35 PM   #4  
Behold the Green and Gold

Height: 5'8

Awww I feel so welcomed!!!! Yes I do attend norfolk state university. I'm 21 right now and I would say i don't look too Hot in my eyes. This whole past summer I was on a journey to lose about 25 pounds, i actually ran almost everyday on the treadmill for about 40 minutes. I didn't lose any weight at all, except for maybe 5 pounds but since school has started I think i probably have gained that back so now back to square one for me. I'm just really happy that i found this support group. Everyone else i've tried to talk to just looks at me like i'm crazy. Sorry i don't mean to rant so much but anyhoo thanks for a wonderful welcome!!!
GoldenNSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 11:08 PM   #5  

Height: 5'8"

Hi Newbie from Virginia! I'm a newbie from Virginia too! I'm south of the Richmond area.
GaGurl606 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 01:42 AM   #6  
Believe and Achieve

S/C/G: 365/311/180

butterfly_dreams is offline   Reply With Quote