Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-29-2006, 09:52 PM   #1  

Red face Hello :) am New Here

Hi all Lovely Board. I am not very good at intro's so here goes nothing...

My name is Alia, I am married and New York City based. I have had weight issues most of my life from low: 92 lbs to high 199lb. I am about 5'1 and well I have in the past four months lost 21 pounds I weight 178 but I still have a long way to go to get to a normal weight. Sometimes it makes me so sad cause I wake up to this fat person I don't even know any more, its like I don't know where I went wrong...

Anyway I will check the place out and perhaps buddy up with someone.

Alia
Alia Atreides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 09:57 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 236/207/175

Height: 6ft

Welcome to chaos Alia! but one of the best places I have found for support, advice, and a few laughs ... ok .. alot of laughs ... there are a group of us over in the *chicks up for a challenge* are that are doing a christmas challenge .. if you want to join us in there .. welcome! if not .. welcome!
you will find alot of interesting things here and i love to check out the pictures in success stories .. they inspire me everyday to keep pluggin at it .. feel free to send me a private message in here .. i usually check in before work and before bed .. again .. welcome to the chaos!

Last edited by owira; 08-29-2006 at 10:07 PM.
owira is offline   Reply With Quote