Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-27-2006, 12:27 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 184/174.8/132

Height: 5' 4"

Default get Lean Any Way You Can!!

hi all just trying this out to see if LuvMybabies, hommer, Victoria21, and SonJohn found me in this support group of want to lose weighters. i will eventually figure out how to get to a specific private support chat for us but for now this is it. Open to anyone at this time.

How is everyone?

I did good on my walking exercising this week, but did break for the weekend. The strange thing was I actually missed it. I did terrible on breakfast though, but then wasn't hungry again all day.

kept pretty busy though. I worked in the yard outside for once today and was just as tired. Thought wow I have really been cooping myself up inside afraid someone will see me or something. i pulled weeds and made planter boxes. I have always wanted to have a nice garden on my side yard. We'll see.
loveandlaughalways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 09:50 AM   #2  

Height: 5'8.5"

Hello... just want to say
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 10:05 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 192/178/120

Height: 5'5"

Hey there. I mentioned that I was jumping head first Monday, right? So, for kicks I bought a box of Denali Chocolately Chocolate Chocolatey ice cream thingy. Good thing there's only three in a box. One for me and each of the kids. Bad Michelle!!! I am glad I found you here. What part of Oregon are you from? DH grew up in Forest Grove, but now his dad lives out in Prineville.

Good that you're doing your walking. We love to take the kids in their wagon. And now that it's not hot as **** up here anymore, we can take them back out. I plan on dusting off my gym card tomorrow at 9am. The gym is right next to my kids' new day care. So, the excuses are gone.

Check back in later.

Bye for now, Michelle.
LuvMyBabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 11:48 AM   #4  

Default Hello It's Monday morning

Hello I have had a somewhat good weekend. Saturday was better than yesturday. i have to admit I cheated a little yesturday on my diet. went to the fair and it started out ok until I ate a steak and cheese sandwhich and had a few french fries. I haven't counted what I ate yesturday yet but im sure I was over my calorie count. Although we did walk every where so maybe im ok. I 181 now. so I didn't gain all the weight back. I think I will weigh in on Mondays and fridays.

LuvMyBabies was the chocolate good? at least you only ate one and gave the rest to your babies...lol I have to motivate myself to get back to walking today and my 50 sit ups...oh boy!! I'm so tired today from the fair. but im going to do it; I have to my life must change. Take care and dust off that gym card you have!! i'm going to ww.ivillage.com so I can have some entertainment on the treadmill. bye for now
Old 08-29-2006, 12:02 AM   #5  

Default hello here I am again

Hope you are doing alright. I did ok on my diet; i have been spending some of my time on www.fitday.com and in calorie counters trying to learn more about counting calories. Hope your day went good. Im going to get the kids to bed and try to make it to the chat room by 9:30p california time
Old 08-30-2006, 01:06 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 192/178/120

Height: 5'5"

Hi there everybody. I had a difficult time staying on course. I was derailed by a vendor pushing his new chips on me. I have no willpower. My extra long work day (13hrs) prevented me from going to the gym. I played with the kids, being away from them for so long today was just too much. But, I don't feel like a failure. I have taken to grabbing a gallon water and drinking it all day. I almost finished it. Hope that everybody did well.
LuvMyBabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 12:01 AM   #7  

Default Gotta do it!!!!

Gosh darn that pushy vendor...doesn't he know better!!! I have a pushy vendor in a friend suit lol she means well, but is on a different part of her life. She always wants to go out to fast food and eat cookies during the evening. i cannot do that yet.

I want so much to lose weight and be more in control of my life at this time. I am so vulnerable too. I hope hommer found us! She replied on the other Buddy please forum.

I did have steak potato and salad with cheese today at applebees, but did whatever I could to stay active for the rest of the day.

Hope I can keep up the activity tomorrow. I find that the more active I am, the more I can eat. Also need to be concious of what I eat.

I have changed everything. I went to the store and bought only meat, fruit, and vegetables. My husband is going to freak...LOL no chips or candy.

I did buy sugar free ice cream though so hopefully I will just have a half a cup instead of the whole container

Tomorrow I hope to get on the treadmill right away!!! My only goal is to make myself get more active!!!
Old 08-31-2006, 09:32 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 220/220/140

Height: 5'3"

Found you guys Today is day one on the south beach diet I needed to regroup after my holidays. I will be starting to workout at the YMCA on Mon. I work Fri,Sat,Sun so the workout will start Mon. I hope we all can suppot one another in losing wt as I find it difficult to stay on track sometimes. Have a great day everyone
hommer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 11:07 AM   #9  

Default hi

So glad you found us Hommer Yahhhhhh! I have been dieting and exercising for a week and a half now. At first it seemed easier to keep on track because I did see some results right away, but now I started to get tired and my body wants to slip into old ways. I can't go back! I have to be more active. I just feel so lazy today. But I am going to get going anyway. Thanks for everyone's support.

We have to keep going...Next week will be better just stay on course this week. OKAY let's all stay on course this week and do as we say we will do.

We should start a challenge for the rest of this week. Are you in??

My challenge this week will be to put more activity in my life and stay within my calories everyday.