Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-25-2006, 07:30 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 277/273/168

Height: 5ft 9in

Smile Buddy desperately needed! 100lbs + to lose

Hiya,
I'm Sharon and i'm 35yrs old and weigh in at around 273lbs.
I would love a buddy to share the journey to Onederland. I have been starting my new 'diet' everyday now for the past 3 weeks and i am determind to really start on Monday.
I managed to quit smoking nearly 6 months ago so i'm getting quite frustrated that I cannot give up trashy food!
I'm gonna draw up a chart with 100 squares each representing 1 pound and then mark off each pound i lose. I kind of did this with everyday that i didn't smoke and it became a bit of a game which kept me interested.
Anyway, I look forward to hearing from anyone and everyone.

Sharon
grandslamgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 09:44 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Hi and welcome! Do you have an eating or exercise plan picked out? Maybe we can steer you toward some threads and folks who be perfect for you.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 10:36 PM   #3  
Bonnie

S/C/G: 307.5/237.5/160

Hi Sharon My name is Bonnie and I weigh 280 pds. I have lost 8 pounds since I have been here in a little over a week. I would like to invite you to visit us . We are a group of ladies who have lots of weight to loose . I would like to loose a good 100 pds or so . We are hear and some one always has an ear to lend even a shoulder sometimes Come check us out.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91885
Butterfly50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 09:33 PM   #4  
I'm on the wagon

S/C/G: 314/275.5/125

Height: short stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandslamgirl View Post
Hiya,
I'm gonna draw up a chart with 100 squares each representing 1 pound and then mark off each pound i lose. I kind of did this with everyday that i didn't smoke and it became a bit of a game which kept me interested.
Anyway, I look forward to hearing from anyone and everyone.

Sharon
HI Sharon and welcome!!!!

Hey awesome idea on the little chart thingie, what a good idea. I was trying to think of something that I could visually look at too, and this is a good idea.!! Thanks!! I might need a pretty large piece of cardboard but thanks, I'm going to see if I can make something like that. I might even buy stickers to put on it! yeah!
Abbeycat36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 09:35 PM   #5  
I'm on the wagon

S/C/G: 314/275.5/125

Height: short stuff

Hi Bonnie

I just wanted to say welcome to you too and wow awesome so far, what a great start

Way to go!!

~Angie
Abbeycat36 is offline   Reply With Quote