Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-23-2006, 03:00 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 190/190/135

Height: 5'2

Default Hello...I'm a newbie

My name is Tracy.I'm from Virginia.I am a mother of 3 boys 14yrsold,5 yrs old and 3 yrs old.
I was searching for Dr Ian Smith's Fat Smash Diet book on line and luckily stumbled across this site.Ive been checking it out and liked it so much I joined. I'm currently the heaviest I have ever been pregnancy included.I've never had weight problem until after I had my youngest son.I'm looking to meet weight loss buddies and friends.I need that kick in the rear every now and then like most people .
Cuz_I'm_A_Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 03:06 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 185/179/125

Height: 5'0"

Default Welcome

Hi Tracy,

I just found this sight two weeks ago. So, I am rather new and need a buddy. I am from Virginia as well. I am married as of two years this past June, I am 35 and I don't have any children but am a proud Aunt and Godmother to my nephew who is three years old.

I am the heaviest I have ever been. That is what happened when I got married, I gained 40 pounds. We can keep each other motivated and OP each day. I have about 50 pounds to lose all together. Please email or IM me if you would like.
n2luvnlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 06:03 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 190/190/135

Height: 5'2

Hello

I've got a buddy

Hopefully this will be what both of us need to keep striving to lose the extra weight.I went back and added my hotmail address so you can e mail/IM me too.I'm looking forward to getting to know you.
Cuz_I'm_A_Boss is offline   Reply With Quote