Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-23-2006, 02:51 PM   #1  
I'm a loser!

S/C/G: 260/240/160

Height: 5'6

Unhappy Wisconsin Anyone??

Okay, so heres the scoop. I live in Wisconsin, near Wisconsin Rapids....I will be attending school down there this fall, and I REALLY need someone to physically kick my butt. lol. Online support is wonderful, but my online friends, can't stop me from eating that brownie at dinner time after a stressful day....I need someone to say "put that down and step away from the dessert table" lol. Litterly say it. Just having to report to someone isn't enough. I need to have someone to eat with lol. yes I need someone to hold my hand. Does anyone live near Wisconsin Rapids, or Stevens Point to be my physical butt kicker? lol. After I get through the first month, I'll be fine. My cravings will have gone away, and I will no longer want the pasta, or the sweets, but that first month, I really need someone hold my hand. I'm going to try weight watchers I think, so maybe there will be someone in the group who goes to school with me, but anyone else?? Even someone to just come and work out with me would be great. I understand that college kids are busy and have no time to hold my hand lol, but someone who could come work out with me and tell me to kick it up a notch would be great too! Anyone anyone? Going once? Going twice?
Pinkwhispers05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 02:40 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 227/224/145

I'm in WI, but Green Bay! I wish we were closer. I could use someone to push me too.........
thelenjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 12:22 PM   #3  
Just Keep Swimming

S/C/G: 276/276/115

Im In Wisconsin, Im In Eau Claire, Sorry
Thehopefulcry2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 09:22 PM   #4  
this is my time

S/C/G: 200/174/135

Height: 5'6"

I'm in Wausau well actually Mosinee. but with any luck moving to merrill or notht my family and my husbands family is there
mrsaugie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 12:19 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 249/210/165

Height: 5'6"

Default Stevens Point

Hello! I am wondering if you are still looking for a buddy? I am from Stevens Point- and could use the help too! =)
QuadLuvinGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 07:43 PM   #6  
Success with TNL

Just had to post, too. I'm from way up north by Lake Superior!

What progress, you ask, have I made? I have begun to be a friend to myself. ~ Hecato, Greek Philosopher
SisuInWI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 07:31 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 272/260/145

Height: 5'4"

Default Im from Watertown

Hi everyone ! I am between Milwaukee and Madison. More than happy to give support to whatever diet or way of eating you choose. I am Somersizing.
Mama Nina is offline   Reply With Quote