Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-22-2006, 03:18 PM   #1  

Default Hi!

Hello, everyone. I'm new here and kind of newish to diets in general. I've been on a diet for two months now, and have been exercising for the last month. I do Walk Away the Pounds at least three times a week but I'm trying to bump that up to all weekdays and take the weekends off.

This site is huge! It confuses me so I guess I'm looking for a weight loss buddy with similar goals (I want to lose a total of 120lbs from where I am now), but my DH and I are planning on having another child next year so my diet will have to be put on hold for pregnancy and breastfeeding, and a buddy who can help me navigate this site so I don't get lost.
snapdragon222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 03:31 PM   #2  
Less is more.

S/C/G: 298/234/170

Height: 5'5"

Always nice to see new people on the site. ^_^ Yes this is a huge place. I could sit here and read for days. Sometimes I just look around at all the old threads for motivation or even answers to my own problems. I still havent seen this whole site and I've been here for months. lol

This is a great place to find buddies and support and motivation. Being that you've alreayd started your diet, I'm sure you have a diet plan. Thats good ^_^ stick to it. Make sure you're eating enough calories and don't forget those work-outs.
Sakai is offline   Reply With Quote