Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2005, 06:48 PM   #1  
~*~Alexis & Clinton~*~

Talking Newbie looking for a buddy!

Hi there!
My name is Alexis (25), I am married to Clinton (28) and we have a 3yr old son named Devon. DH is in the Navy and I am a SAHM...DH is currently deployed but comes home next Monday. We have been TTC#2 for over 2yrs and I know that is what caused my weight gain. Miscarriages and depression just added to it, along with the stress.

Since January 2004 I went from 165 to 202. I recently started dieting and increasing my activy and went down to 185...my goal is 165 again....then maintain that for a month or so and then try to loose another 10lbs.

I'm currently doing my own variation of the Adkins diet, which seems to be working quite well for me.
I only eat meats, veggies and cottage cheese and take 1 day a week to treat myself and eat my chocolates, carbs and bad stuff.

I look forward to talking to you all!!!
Old 11-28-2005, 07:14 PM   #2  
Future Derby Girl

S/C/G: 225/223/135

I am in need of a buddy! Let me know if your interested. I am trying to lose the weight for graduation. And I have been using food as a crutch for far to long. I would be more than glad to have a buddy.
Closed Thread