Old 10-22-2005, 07:09 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Talking Weekend Chat, October 22nd and 23rd

Good Morning LC Chicklets

How's everyone today. Got plans to stay op this weekend, I hope?

Nothing much happening here, sosdd. Its raining out so I'll be home cleaning for much of the weekend. How about you?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 10:45 AM   #2  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Good Morning

Raining here too Leenie. Its suppose to rain around here for the next week. I might actually get some work done around the house then

Not much happening around here today, we took off yesterday and had a nice drive thru the country. The colours are so pretty right now. Good timing too....all the rain will knock everything off the trees.

Im not op, but I will be on Monday. Trick or Treat candy keeps jumping into my mouth

Have a great day everyone!
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 03:26 PM   #3  
unabashed

S/C/G: 344/321/220

Height: 5'5

Today I'm cutting out tea, im addicted, wish me luck!
lottie63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 04:41 PM   #4  
Lovin' Life

Good Luck Lottie....buy why? Black tea? I hate the withdrawals from caffine!!
Old 10-22-2005, 10:58 PM   #5  
unabashed

S/C/G: 344/321/220

Height: 5'5

I drink black tea with too much (any?) splenda and heavy cream. the caffiene,s pleda and heavy cream are all culprits of stalls and i'm not gonna wait 6 weeks to see if I'm stalling I'm cutting it out now! I'm having black decaf iced tea now.....i's been keeping me awake anyhow!
lottie63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 11:27 AM   #6  
Lovin' Life

ooooooooooooh ok, I see then.

Well, I decided to start back on track today instead of Monday. I feel like crap, and the weather isnt helping.

Not much else happening, Im going to check out a leslie sanstone, walk away the pounds this afternoon. Other than that, not alot of excitement in my little world (just the way I like it )

Have a great Sunday!
Old 10-23-2005, 07:25 PM   #7  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

Hi ladies,
Checking in again, the weather sucks and i spent part of the day making chocolate covered pretzles for a bakesale this week. got board and took pictures of Dixie in a halloween costume! Poor puppy but she does look cute!

The good new is with the addition of the pup I have been at least getting out for a little bit of walking
L144S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 09:06 PM   #8  
250/ticker/160

Height: 5"9

Lottie, good luck staying away from the tea! I was never a tea girl myself, but the way you make it sounds just scrumptious!

I cheated and weighed this evening, I just COULD NOT wait for 6 more days! Anyway, the scale says 217 tonight, so I'm just thrilled. My back has really REALLY been hurting but I walked a mile today anyway, I just keep thinking if I walk through it I will make it stronger. Not sure about my reasoning though, we'll see......I really wanted to do 2 miles but didn't want to be bound to the bed when I need to be making money.

On an exciting financial note, dh told me yesterday that he is getting paid a week later than normal. With no way to know this, all the bills have been mailed and I guess we'll be paying up the nose for bounced checks. Wait, did I mention he's off on tue, wed and thursday? I just can't wait to spend three financially stressed days with him, it will be a most joyous ocassion. So everyone wish me luck and I'm sure I will be in here often to get some good low carb vibes.

The whole time I was walking I kept thinking how awesome it will be to be under the 200's. Thinking about it, I think, will help me stay on track.

Robin, you're so funny...when I read your post I pictured little snickers just jumping out of the bowl into your mouth. too funny!!

anyway, sorry to be so yacky again Have an awesome weeks girls!!!

Lacey
bnbsmommy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 10:10 PM   #9  
Baby Steps

Tomorrow I'll be hitting the scale. Just to see what the damage is that I have to undo. Then it's no more soda (unless the headache is too killer. Then I'll get the 1/2 cans of soda....but plan on trying to tough it out for a couple days). And back on induction tomorrow. The weekend was sweet but sad. Sad cuz I missed my DH and DD's way too much and sweet because I learned SOOO much and it energized me!!!
I can't WAIT until I'm back on track See you in the morning
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote