Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2005, 05:52 PM   #1  
On my way to a better me!

Smile Hi~New here

Hi everyone! My name is Spring. I am a 22 yr old SAHM. I am married to a wonderful man and we have a 3 yr old son. A friend of mine gavie me a link to this site and I thought I would check it out. I am trying to lose weight and I am currently on the Denise Austin plan. I think the plan is great but the people I have met on the websites just don't seem real friendly. I live in a tiny town in Kansas, so I don't have too many close-by friends. It would be great if I could get to know some of you and possibly become friends. I will check back here for replies or you can e-mail me at anytime.

Hope to meet some new people soon!!

Spring

[email protected]
Old 03-11-2005, 06:09 PM   #2  
One day at a time

Hello Spring,
I am new to the site as well and trying to get to know others for encouragement in my road to losing weight and becoming healthier! How much do you need to lose? I have 80 lbs to lose I could stand to lose more than that but 80 is my goal. Welcome aboard!
Old 03-11-2005, 06:28 PM   #3  
I WILL get in a bikini!

S/C/G: 125

Height: 5 foot 4 inches

Hi there Spring! I'm Tiffany and just recently start Weight Watchers. I think its working pretty well so far...hehe. I'm 17, married, and going to college full time (plus working 3 jobs.) I graduated 2 years ago from High School, so I'm just getting back into the swing of school, so Dieting can get difficult when your tired and don't want to bother with it, so perhaps we could motivate eachother? Talk to ya later... Tiffy
Old 03-12-2005, 12:02 AM   #4  
On my way to a better me!

Hi Tiffy! You sound like a busy lady!! That would be great if you want to help motivate each other. Thanks! According to your weight tracker, it like looks like you are doing pretty well so far. Keep up the good work!!

Talk to you later,
Spring
Old 03-12-2005, 01:37 AM   #5  
Mens sana in corpore sano

S/C/G: 165/121/120ish

Height: 5'2 (157 cm)

Hi Spring, and welcome! I'm pretty new myself, but so far I've found all but friendly people here, so I'm sure this is a place where you'll like to be too. Good luck on your weight loss!
Closed Thread