Living Maintenance general maintenance topics and discussions

Old 01-14-2005, 12:52 AM   #1  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

Default Looking firm as you lose?

I need some advice on body shapers/firming under garments/etc. I have alway s hated wearing girdles and girdle type things but I can't deny that as I lose, I am developing loose skin and I don't want to have it all hang out, so to speak.

What I am interested in is something that breathes well and has a good crotch and is comfortable. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know. I love my cotton undies but you know they don't control at all.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2005, 06:47 AM   #2  
Mel

Nelie- I was a huge (pardon the pun) fan of Bali Bodyshapers. Or Flexee's Brand. Light enough to hold everything in without making you feel like you were in some device leftover from the Spanish inquisition, but breathable and I could even wear then during the summer after I had surgery. I'm not sure about the sizing. tho. Check online or at one of the Legs-Hanes-Bali outlet stores if your have one near you.

Mel
Mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2005, 06:52 AM   #3  

Nelie:
I love the body by victoria panties. They have slight control and are great for every day wear. They are great for a no line look. Victoria secret. This may be lighter control than you want but for comfort they are great.
Reg4242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2005, 07:02 AM   #4  
Ilene the Bean

I wear under everything now, and I feel naked when I don't wear them, something similar to spanxs shapewear but I buy them at WalMart or Zellers for 20$... I always buy them a size bigger because I don't want them to feel like a girdle but I want them just tight enough to hold me firm... I get the capri lenghth...
Ilene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2005, 09:46 AM   #5  

Being that it's winter, I'm a big fan of layers. If you're just hanging out you may want to try some workout lycra type clothes. Double duty gives you something to work out in or goal towards working out in (btdt).
mom2w is offline   Reply With Quote