Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-29-2019, 09:45 AM   #1  

Default New to site

Hello-

I am new to this site and I am looking for some support and help in my lifestyle change and weight loss journey. I have been gaining and losing the same 10 to 30 pounds over my entire adult life and this time, I want to lose it and keep it off once and for all. Any help is welcome. I try to stay balanced daily, stick to 1200 calories and get my 30 minutes of walking but night time and weekends it is usually a free for all with snacking. What do others do to stay on track and what tips and tricks can anyone offer. Thank you so much- Katalex
Katalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 02:17 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 151/138/130

Height: 5'8''

Hi Katalex! I'm new here too, and in a similar situation with regard to weight loss. I struggle with self-discipline when it comes to eating, especially in the evening, so I'm probably not in a good position to give advice. But did want to welcome you and encourage you in that it sounds like you seem to have a great attitude toward making a lifestyle change and it sounds like you already have some healthy habits in place to build from.
StellaA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 09:15 PM   #3  

You guys arent alone
wuuzster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 05:43 AM   #4  

Glad to see that i am not the only one new here. I am looking forward to making lots of friends and learning a lot about weight loss

Last edited by Meshack; 03-31-2020 at 05:45 AM.
Meshack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 07:57 AM   #5  
Favour

S/C/G: 150/100/50

Height: 5 inches

Hey friends, am new here and looking to make some friends. Thanks
Favour Emmanuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 09:18 PM   #6  

Default So Many feelings and experiences are common to most of us

Believe it or not I am using this site as a way for me to break an evening eating pattern. I write to somebody and stop the action. This is likely to prevent any crazy eating. But I know that for me there are just some things I cannot have at home. This is a very wide list so I am starting again to gain control. It took a diagnosis of diabetes to get me to stop any binge eating and I did that for over 15 years but lately I have been fighting urges not present for such a long time. I guess talking with others. Offering support and breaking a cycle are helping me. I hope this works for you as well. All the best Sue
asuzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 06:00 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 150/149/121

Height: 5'3"

Hi, I can relate to everything above! I just joined this morning. Not sure how to make friends or private but am looking for an accountability buddy.
rmd0228 is offline   Reply With Quote