Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-05-2019, 12:09 AM   #1  

Default Fitness program

Does anyone recommend a fitness programs that's worked for them?
JessieP16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 09:57 AM   #2  

I think you may need to join the gym and ask a trainer for same to get you some weight loss plan.
zoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 09:03 AM   #3  
Chick On A Mission

S/C/G: 228.2/ticker/150

Height: 5'3

I've done T25 in 2016, which is a 14 week program and I had amazing results. I'm currently doing it again. I restarted it last Monday!
Denise_Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 07:28 AM   #4  

My weight loss support has been this sweet-tasting lipotropic shot, it has been helping me with the weight loss while keeping my energy up. You can read its reviews on Bioceuticals Internationals review. It is amazing & enriched with lots of vitamins & minerals.
kelseysmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 02:35 PM   #5  

Historically, what has worked for me is weight training and cardio. I enjoy it. I don't think I would be able to keep up a regime if I hated it. It's about finding out what you like. I also like hiking, walking and jogging outside.

I fell off the fitness wagon myself and will be joining the gym again in a few weeks. My car broke down so I am currently car-less and will be buying a new one in a few weeks at which point I will rejoin the gym that I worked out at before.

My best advice would be to think about what you might like. I would also say that once you start getting results it helps you 'like' whatever it is. We tend to like things we are good at and losing weight and toning up means we are good at it, hence liking it.

Have an awesome day!

CrazyTrain
CrazyTrain is offline   Reply With Quote