Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-01-2019, 11:37 PM   #1  

Default Weight loss

I am 20 years old student who weights 75 kilos. I know its not normal but i am planning to lose more kilo because im losing confidence to myself. At my age, i should be conscious coz im not getting any younger anymore and it's for my health also. I love to eat pizza, burger, pasta especially fries. Yummm!! I start looking for a solution to my problem. I exercise, I make a diet. I limit myself to the food i love. But upon searching, i saw www worldwide-marijuana-seeds com/products/biohazard-goddess-kali that CBD can help my problem. I am not sure about this. Can somebody tell their experience in CBD?
Quinton03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 12:33 AM   #2  
mjf

CBD sounds like a waste of money.

The only safe way to lose weight, which has been proven to work, is to improve your diet.

Focus on eating healthy whole foods like vegetables, fruits, legumes, nuts, seeds, and whole grains. Most importantly, eat vegetables (aim for at least 3 servings a day).
Avoid sweets, refined carbs, and deep fried foods.
Pizza, pasta, and burger buns are usually made with white flour (a refined carb), so you should cut down on them. Also the cheese in pizza is high in saturated fat, so it should be limited.
If you don't want to give up pasta, there are healthier pastas, for example whole wheat pasta or black bean pasta. Adding vegetables to your pasta will of course make it healthier.
Fries are fried in oil (probably not a healthy oil), so they should be limited.
mjf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 01:58 AM   #3  

Yes you can rely on CBD to solve your problems, even if you are unsure about its advantages better go for weight loss supplements like B12 Lipo Shots and Lipotropic Liquid Supplement.
walkerdavid0978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 02:48 AM   #4  

CBD is not useful if you can't develop a good eating habit.
Keep track of how much you eat and don't eat more than you expend.
Eat a wide variety of foods every day.
Base your diet on cereals and whole grains.
Increase fruit and vegetable consumption.
Meet calcium requirements to ensure healthy teeth and bones.
Reduce fat, salt and sugar intake.
Drink plenty of water.
Docsbay.net/improving-your-diet
Hopfully it helps!
CorwinBradshaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 09:56 AM   #5  

Stop eating junk foods and do daily some hard works and exercise to lose weight.
zoku is offline   Reply With Quote