Old 01-03-2019, 07:47 PM   #1  

Default Best Scale Survey!

Well.. A scale can do anything but give me disappointment. And I know I am blaming for it now but I feel if I have a better one which can give me more motivation I feel I could do better. Currently, I am using a cheap one from IKEA , a pretty old one. They don't even sell the model anymore. Just analog scale. Show nothing but a red niddle. Then I found this fancy one. It says it shows BMI and calorie calculation. waimore.com/2019/01/03/eatsmart-precision. Much expensive than the old IKEA scale. It's on sale so actually not terrible. It there anyone who used it before?

Is this a dumb idea to buy a fancy scale?

Last edited by sulivan7; 01-03-2019 at 07:58 PM.
sulivan7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 09:16 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 265/148/132-136

Height: 5'6" - 64 YO

Several of us have bought this one which does a whole lot more than that one for not much more money and are quite happy with it

https://www.amazon.com/RENPHO-Blueto...01N1UX8RW?th=1
grannynancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 09:41 PM   #3  

Thank you for your suggestion, Grannynancy. It has more reviews so seems better even though it's bit pricey. I will keep eye on it. Thanks!
sulivan7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 02:16 AM   #4  
Andando...

Hi! I just recenlty bought myself one, figgured I'd share. I bought a kitchen scale a few months ago and I LOVED it, so I got the same brand (INEVIFIT). I've only had it for a few days but I really like it. You can choose your units (and it remembers it), the weight seems to be pretty consistent when you weigh yourself several times and they have several models for different budgets.

I got the one that have the body analizer thingy, but they also have some without. They have several different looking scales that seem to have the same specs, the price reflects the size of the display (if I understand correctly).

Anyway, I hope you find this useful... If you have any questions feel free to let me know! ^^

https://www.amazon.com/s?marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&me=A2ARSGO88ENIWF&me rchant=A2ARSGO88ENIWF

Last edited by DayDreamer26; 01-16-2019 at 02:17 AM.
DayDreamer26 is offline   Reply With Quote