Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-03-2018, 10:25 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 255/255/180

Height: 5'8"

Default Starting my journey

Hello everyone

Today is the start of my fitness journey. I'm currently at my highest weight ever, 255. I'm ready to change and work towards being a happier and healthier me. Seeing my weight this morning has me feeling down but I know all I can do is work to improve myself. I know it won't be easy but I'm ready to do this for myself.

I know I definitely have issues with food, I feel like I have a addiction to sugar, it's my go to when I get stressed or upset. I currently work a retail job that I hate and that stresses me out constantly and it's so easy to grab a doughnut or candy bar or cookies on break to try to make myself feel better. I also work a weird schedule 4 am to 1 pm and it leaves me never getting enough sleep which I know isn't helping with my weight.

I'm hoping to use this site to find motivation and good tips for losing weight, and to also keep myself on track and accountable. Also would love to meet some new people on here.
SpookshowBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 02:48 PM   #2  

Good luck and wish you success on your journey
vblong is offline   Reply With Quote