Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-24-2018, 10:51 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 243/231/165

Lightbulb Hello Again

Hello Again after a few years. I am here because I am looking to make a change in my life. I have noticed that the only thing holding me back from becoming the best version of myself is me. I am here hoping that I finally have the courage this time to change that.

I use food as an emotional crutch. I tell myself that tomorrow I will be better. Tomorrow I will try harder. Tomorrow I will move on from all of my emotional issues that destroy my self esteem. Tomorrow I will eat right. Tomorrow I will exercise. Welcome to my tomorrow. Today is the day that I move one step closer to the best me.

A few years ago on this forum I asked for help about my spouse who I expected was interested in someone else. I kinda took a beating on that thread because many people told me I had to trust him because that was the foundation of a good relationship. He kept telling me that I was crazy and many people on this thread kinda agreed with him. As it turns out. I wasn't as crazy as he made me out to be. It's now been two years since he left for her and they are off living the happy life. I have learned that I have to trust myself. I have spent my time feeling hurt and putting that relationship in the past. TODAY is about who I want to be.

I am here because I am hoping that I have the courage to stay on the journey of my new transformation. Welcome to my today. I will need lots of advice along the way.

Thanks for reading.

Kat159
Kat159 is offline   Reply With Quote