Old 07-09-2018, 04:53 PM   #1  

Default Day one

Hoping to get support and advise as I try once more to conquer this weight loss monster. Just got two books on ketogenic diet. Made cauliflower hashbrowns for breakfast Thinking it was really supposed to be a side dish as it only had 1/2 an egg per serving 1 tbsp onion, 1 tbsp butter/olive oil combo ,1/2 C cauliflower. Not very filling ? Maybe should have had scrambled eggs also ?
Mozelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 12:23 AM   #2  

Ok Very hungry day Salad with grilled chicken for lunch, 6 0lives for a snack, Low carb meat balls with low carb marinara over spiralized zuccini for dinner. hope tomorrow is easier
Mozelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 08:06 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 217/179/142

Height: 5'2

Hi Mozelle. Welcome to 3FatChicks. You should find a lot of support here from those who are in it for the same reason. Healthy weight loss.

You should not let yourself be hungry. That could cause you to give up without giving the plan a good chance. Maybe make larger portions of the low carb foods you're eating. Adding extra scrambled eggs to your breakfast would be a good choice. Eggs contain fat and protein and help to keep hunger at bay a little longer.

Good luck to you!
Wannabehealthy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 09:30 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 291.1/ticker/161

Height: 5'11.5"

Mozelle! Way to go on getting started and making it through day one! I'm a fellow keto-er and one of the things that I found to be so valuable when I first started out was the page on the r/keto sub-reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/wiki/f...2Fr.2Fketo_faq) as it has a ton of information and answers a lot of those questions people may have when they first start out. Also, in my experience, it really helped to only focus on keeping my carb count down in the first few weeks while I got used to this new way of eating instead of overwhelming myself with focusing on all three macros and calorie counting. Welcome to 3FC and this wonderful WOE
RunningRedHead is offline   Reply With Quote