Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-23-2018, 10:43 AM   #1  

Default I think I can!

Hi everyone!

I'm new here and I'm really hoping being here will help me with support, motivating and inspiration so that I can reach my goal. I feel that this is my last attempt to losing my weight if I don't do it this time I'm afraid I'm going to quit for good. You see I need new clothes bad and haven't bought clothes sense before my first child and I have gain alot sense then. I'm putting off buying clothes because first I thought it would motive me to get a whole new wardrobe. Second when you put on a xl and it's too tight it's sooo depressing! I'm 25 and married, have 2 kids. Soon after we got married I started gaining weight uncontrollable, ever sense then i promised my husband by our anniversary I would fit my wedding dress again but I was pregnant and what not so it hasn't happen yet but this year I hope I will. I have till the end of October. I'm 235lb now I was 155lb when we got married. I'm going to be doing the fast metabolism diet by Haylie pomroy. I know it works if you just stick to it. And I'm going to be doing piyo from beachbody workouts. I very confident that I can do this and I can't wait to be running outside with my kids!

Thank you all!

Last edited by Journey2lovemyself; 03-23-2018 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Submit it before it was done
Journey2lovemyself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 05:23 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 265.6 /257.6/199

Height: 6'1

Good luck! It definitely sounds like you have a good plan, message me if you ever feel like youre losing steam or just want someone to brag about your weightlosss to!!
TaylorS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 11:40 AM   #3  

Thank you sooo much!!! I am having a very rocky start, even went up to 240lb. But I'm back on track!!! I'm jump starting my weight loss with slimfast shakes and then continuing with my original plan.
Old 05-09-2018, 09:48 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 212/162/140

Height: 5'4"

Thinking you can is the first and most important step. If you think you can, you are MUCH more likely to stick to your plan. Don't be afraid to get advice from a nutritionist (family physicians don't get just a whole lot of nutrition training, they're busy getting training on EVERYTHING) and/or a good personal trainer to help meet your goals and keep you accountable. A gym I used to be a member of, Anytime Fitness, was only $30/month and I could sign up with a personal trainer for no additional charge. (I went back to school and the gym membership on campus is included with my tuition now.)

However, some of my favorite workout videos were at home, as well! As long as you get some enjoyment out of the activities you choose and most meals you prepare...paired with your confidence in yourself you should be able to meet your goals!
jwisener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 04:01 PM   #5  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwisener View Post
Thinking you can is the first and most important step. If you think you can, you are MUCH more likely to stick to your plan. Don't be afraid to get advice from a nutritionist (family physicians don't get just a whole lot of nutrition training, they're busy getting training on EVERYTHING) and/or a good personal trainer to help meet your goals and keep you accountable. A gym I used to be a member of, Anytime Fitness, was only $30/month and I could sign up with a personal trainer for no additional charge. (I went back to school and the gym membership on campus is included with my tuition now.)

However, some of my favorite workout videos were at home, as well! As long as you get some enjoyment out of the activities you choose and most meals you prepare...paired with your confidence in yourself you should be able to meet your goals!
Thank you!!!!