General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2017, 07:46 PM   #1  

Thumbs up I found something that helped me

So I wanted to share this cause it's not a big deal yet, and it's crazy that I feel like I found something that is so easy and would make weight loss/body issues obsolete, but nobody really knows about it. Funnily enough, my boyfriend is the one who turned me on to the diennet institute cuz of ladies in his family being on it for the past 20 yrs or so.

I was getting jealous of my boyfriend cause he lost 20 pounds in two months and looked so good and I felt like I wasn't keeping up! So i started the program about two weeks ago and lost about 7 pounds so far. My goal weight is a weight that I haven't even been since I was like 14 lol, so I may choose to stop before then depending on if I like the way I look.

it basically has been destroying my unhealthy relationship with food. i haven't taken the pills for 3 days cause im on a round of antibiotics for strep throat and the new habits stuck with me even though i've only been on the program for such a short amount of time. it has gotten rid of my cravings & emotional/stress eating. the thing in my brain that tells me when im full is SUPER loud now, and when i put the food down i don't obsess over what my next treat is going to be. it's preetty crazy.
i would attach before and after pics but i don't have any good befores (obviously cause i didn't like the way i looked)

but yeah do yourself a favor and check out the diennet institute
eeek
Closed Thread