Old 02-04-2017, 06:30 AM   #1  

S/C/G: Round 2: 173/173/155

Height: 5'3"

Default Measurements

Do you do your measurements in addition to weighing on the scale? If so, how often? What body areas do you measure?
wefrogy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 08:15 AM   #2  

S/C/G: Round 2: 173/173/155

Height: 5'3"

I took all my measurements when I first started on 10/01/16 from chest to calf. I did all measurements once after that and then only bust, waist and thighs after that and haven't measured again in probably a month and a half. I don't really care to do it anymore, I will just weigh in weekly
wefrogy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 01:08 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 331/191/170

Height: 5'10

Hi - been a little while since I last posted here

nice to see you

wefrogy
Im a weekly weigher and a once a month measurements gal - I weigh in every monday morning - am a online Weight watchers member too
I use the last monday in a month to take time to do measures if i miss Im not worried as often putting on clothes and having then get looser is a good indicator

areas I measure - the 3 dress maker ones... Bust (chest) waist and hips ..plus my right and left thighs as they are quite large on me
Karencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 12:33 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 194/185/130

Height: 5'1"

I'm a seamstress, my goal is actually drop to the measurements on a 1949 dress pattern I found last summer, so that I can sew it. I measure upper arms, bust, under bust, tummy, hips, thigh. I measure weekly.
Ozilla is offline   Reply With Quote