Old 03-15-2016, 11:08 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 280/ticker/170

Height: 6,1

Talking 100 Days to Go!

I am exactly 100 days out from the goal day I set myself (which is when I'm done work for the year and off on holiday).

I think my weight loss goal - another forty pounds - is doable in that time...although at this point my main goals are process/lifestyle goals of maintaining healthy eating habits and regular exercise with consistency. Specifically:

Fewer than 1600 calories/day
5 servings of fruit and/veg most days
No binge-eating
30 minutes+ cardio, 3+ times per week
Strength and/or yoga sessions 3+ times per week

*nods*

If I can do it for 100 days, I can do it for life...at least, I'll be in a position to look at a "phase 2" situation for life... which will involve less calorie counting and more mindful attention to hunger signals, and an increasing range and amount of physical activity, I hope...but let's focus on phase 1.

I'll do a daily check in re: the above goals, here, and weigh in a few times per week, probably. If anyone else wants to jump in on a 100 day goal, please do!
Bookmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 10:47 PM   #2  

Day 1) Calories good, fruit and veg good, no exercise (but I'm sick as ****, so I'll let myself slide on that this week). Woo. 99 to go.
Old 03-17-2016, 09:52 PM   #3  

Day 2) Calories great, 3 fruit and veg. Feeling good.
Old 03-18-2016, 11:01 PM   #4  

Day 3) Good cals, 2 fruit and veg.

Im going away for a couple of weeks in the morning, so may not be updating here, but will try to do so a few times. Feel free to jump on in here...