Old 04-13-2015, 11:32 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 242/185/155

Height: 5'8

Unhappy Help, I'm stuck on a weight loss see saw and can't get off

I have been knocking myself out working out at my gym 5x a week at least and eating healthy and I am stuck at 205. I am a female and heavier than most dudes. I am almost 50 something, well 48, and feel so grossly big for a female. Ya think God meant for me to be a dude instead of a dudette? I mean I would never have a sex change or anything but just don't feel feminine enough due to my weight and inability to lose enough to feel feminine. I am of European descent but I know all sorts of European females who are so very perfect and why me so very big and buffed looking and feeling???I also do take a hormone to regulate periods, and when on Yasmine i was thinner. but they say after 40 a female is better off not on Yasmine so here I am NOT on Yasmine and *****in about my body!Any suggestions???
1Bluerose68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 07:03 PM   #2  
Jiggle, BE GONE WITH YOU!

S/C/G: 256/185/170

Height: 5'6

This might sound weird....but trust me, I've been you.

Take a break from the gym and calorie cycle. Seriously. I was on a plateau for SIX WEEKS and I was killing myself at the gym and counting every calorie and I took a week long break (I took walks and did sit ups at home) from the gym, and still watched what I ate but upped my calories by 250 one day, then back to my normal 1200 the next, and I started losing again. Lately, I've adjusted my intake to reflect my activity....so, instead of 1200 calories a day, I'm eating 1600, and working out consistently, and losing consistently.

Also, don't think of food as a reward or punishment. If you want it, eat it. Just watch your portions and ENJOY!!!
dietcokehead98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 08:12 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 242/185/155

Height: 5'8

Wink Thanks for your advice. That is true ...

I have done that before , and it does help to chill from extreme dieting and exercising when it all seems to FAIL. My back was in SOOOOO much pain in Lumbar area that I did take a break and was in so much pain that I ate ice cream , the regular type, just to dull the pain.....Now my tummy is way bloated so I need to get back on the beam and totally take control and keep exercising and eating more lean. Wish me luck, thanks...
1Bluerose68 is offline   Reply With Quote