New Canadian woman living in NYC! :) Come say hi!

• Hi Everyone! I am a Canadian woman living in NYC until July! I used to be a gymnast, and when I had to quite 7 years ago, I gained quite a bit of weight. I am finally ready to take my body back and work hard to make it something I am proud of again! I am doing a cross-Canada tour of a Star Wars musical in July, and I would like to be down to my goal weight by then. I know it's a bit of a lofty goal, but there we go! Go big or go home, eh?

I stumbled across this forum and people seem to be super nice and supportive and that is exactly what I am looking for as I start this weight loss journey!

My name is Kesinee, I am 26, and would love to meet some of you! So, please...come say hi!

Kesinee
  • Welcome to 3FC! What is your weight loss plan?
  • Thank you! I am doing the Scarsdale Diet, which is a low-fat, low-card diet! It had worked well in the past for me, so I figured...why not give it the ol' try once again?
  • Welcome to the forum you will find a lot of support from people who understand the challenges here on 3fc
  • Thank you so much! I am really excited about this! I don't even really know where to start!