Old 03-28-2013, 10:10 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 327/301/250

Height: 5'3"

Default Preparing myself for a "Let Down"

Good morning everyone!

I am writing this to prepare myself... Tomorrow is my weigh in day, and i can be really rough on myself when the numbers arent where i want them to be... and i know they wont be this week, cause I am holding "monthly woman weight" right now...

How does everyone else deal with these monthly increases that can mislead actual progress?

I am thankful that tomorrow is my first therapy appointment at the Weight Management program i'm in with my Dr... it will help me stay logical and normal...
NikonGirl30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 10:29 AM   #2  
Finally in control.

S/C/G: 294/236/199

Height: 5'4"

Hi NikonGirl...I created an excel sheet that I've been using to track my weight loss since I started. I plug in my weight every Saturday morning whether I've gained or lost. I typically gain 3-4 pounds during my time of the month. I know that going in so it's not a surprise and I track anyway. When I know that I'm staying on plan and eating right and exercising, I try not to let the scale dictate too much. It will move in the right direction if I'm doing what needs to be done.

I drink plenty of water to help keep hydrated and when I weigh at the end I see a nice whoosh.

There's no point getting down on yourself about something that's completely unavoidable.

Good luck!
ChickieBoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 06:46 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 270/266/160

Well, I can't help you there because I'm past that. The only good thing about getting old.lol. Drink drink drink!
Snowtopper is offline   Reply With Quote