Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 01-29-2013, 04:55 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 229/see ticker/135

Height: 62 inches

Default Worked Out Today Already But...

I have this insane desire to get outside and do another workout!

I did my Biggest Loser Weight Loss DVD this morning. I was drenched in sweat, legs and arms were shakin' for a bit after it ended, so I know I was burning calories and getting a good session in.

I am also doing the Zombies Run 5k Training and it is every other day, so I do that again tomorrow. (I do BLWL Yoga on days off from ZR)

I don't wan to over do it on exercise and either burn out, or not be able to eat enough calories because of a large deficit. I also don't wan to harm any progress for the 5k training by not taking a break from that like the program says.

But I'm so darn antsy! I can barely sit still!!

BTW, my workout this am was roughly 45 minutes, I think.

Anyone else get like this??? Thoughts? Advice?
RavenWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 04:59 PM   #2  

I get like that too sometimes! Last week I did 75 mins on my treadmill (all different speeds, not over or under doing it). I felt like I could have walked all day long!

I would say you could do something more if you wanted to, just nothing too intense as you don't want to hurt yourself either.

Isn't it the best feeling? Feeling so healthy and motivated and able?

I have other days where the thought of 30 minutes on my treadmill feels like borderline torture lol.
elvislover324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 05:06 PM   #3  

It DOES feel great! Before this month, walking around the back yard was heck! It was sooo hard! (We live on 5 acres and our backyard is HUGE!)

Now, I just want to be moving so much more!
Old 01-29-2013, 05:42 PM   #4  
Foodie For Life

S/C/G: 192/ticker/140

Height: 5'6"

Seeing the numbers drop on the scale is a big motivator for sure. I get more into my workouts when I know it's "working". However, it's necessary for your body to rest so try not to over-do it. Go for a walk or do some light yoga.
NolaMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 05:52 PM   #5  
F - Yeah, I'm doing this.

S/C/G: 297/*Ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

I want to feel like that!!! I just did my 3rd time (ever) on my elliptical today for 18 minutes, While I am definitely a little buzzed, there is no way you could convince me to get back on that thing today!

If you are still antsy maybe just go for a walk (if its not -37 like it is here) or take that energy and clean/organize something! Its still can be a "workout"
Silverfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 09:14 PM   #6  

I wound up walking a lap around the backyard with my dogs. It curbed my need enough that I could relax the rest of the evening without wanting to jump up and down!
Old 01-30-2013, 08:38 AM   #7  
Ilene the Bean

I feel like that sometimes to and I definitely take advantage of the situation to make up for the times that I am not in the mood to workout
Ilene is offline   Reply With Quote