Old 02-18-2011, 10:56 PM   #1  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Default The ah ha moment

you know I have been back here now for close to a month and it has taken this long for me to realize I have not had an ah ha moment! What I mean by that is usually at some point during a week I find a food/recipe, a trick or trigger for me, something that makes me go wow why didn't I know/do/think of this before.

So just today I was looking at my journal...or lack of entries for this week and realized when I don't journal is the same as giving myself permission to eat bad...such a simple concept but so true for me. So I wrote everything down today and not only that I realized that was not enough I need to tell someone what I ate and not just anyone I needed to tell a someone who would make me accountable every day not just once a week...

so there it is my ah ha for today...yours?
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 12:20 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 335/313.6

Height: 5'4

thats great!!! and it makes sense to me, because it is easier for me to let down myself than someone else.
reptogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 10:45 PM   #3  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

well recorded everything today even left my journal out for all to see LOL and weigh in is tomorrow so keep ya fingers crossed chickies
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote