Exercise Equipment Does it work? Share your experiences with exercise equipment here.

Old 01-10-2011, 04:07 PM   #1  
Happy New Rear!

S/C/G: 240/218.6/140

Height: 5'4"

Default XBOX Dance Central - Anyone have it?

Hi All,

Just wanted to know if anyone else has this title for XBOX Kinect? I have Wii Just Dance and it is good too, but this game is so awesome.

I played for 6 hours with my daughters on Saturday...roughly 2 hours each of us! It teaches the steps beforehand and has great songs, plus a work out mode that estimates your calories based on your weight!

Highly recommend this game if you like to dance and work out, like me!

Hugs,
Leah

Last edited by Lnoelparis; 01-10-2011 at 04:08 PM.
Lnoelparis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 04:30 PM   #2  
I heart 3FC

S/C/G: 210/197/135

Height: 5'2" Age: 28

I loooove Dance Central! My brother has one, and I play it with him and my little sister every time I go to my parents' house. I so want to buy one, but can't really justify the expense at the moment, since I don't even have an XBOX. It's so fun that I may need to save up! It really is a good workout, too. And fun family time!
just keep swimming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 02:29 AM   #3  
Nothing Can Stop Me!

S/C/G: 240/227/180

Height: 5'4"

I really like Dance Central! We also have Dance Masters but I don't like it as much because you only have to hit certain movements to it's really not that much of a work out. I use DC as part of my routine every week!
Sarcasm Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 05:28 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 197/156/125

Height: 5'2

I have it! It's so much fun!! I've clocked about 14 hours on it so far, and can get 5 stars on some songs on hard mode. ;D
Marchmallow is offline   Reply With Quote