Old 06-12-2009, 08:37 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 216/176/150

Default Stabilization...

Hi! I am in week 2 of Stabilization and I am doing pretty well, still want to lose .5lb to get to my goal. Next week I add in dairy every day and I am not sure about this...has anyone done this yet? Also, the lady at my center wasn't sure, but she thought I could add the dairy to any meal during the day...hmm, also I asked about decaf lattes and she said they were ok. Just looking for some insight.

Have a great day!
McFearless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 09:39 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 238.5/155.5/160

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by McFearless View Post
Hi! I am in week 2 of Stabilization and I am doing pretty well, still want to lose .5lb to get to my goal. Next week I add in dairy every day and I am not sure about this...has anyone done this yet? Also, the lady at my center wasn't sure, but she thought I could add the dairy to any meal during the day...hmm, also I asked about decaf lattes and she said they were ok. Just looking for some insight.

Have a great day!
Yes, I went through all 6 weeks of stabilization. The dairy is a nice addition to breakfast. You can only have it at breakfast until later...maybe week 5? It gets to be a lot of food at breakfast by the time you have your protein, bread, dairy and fruit! Some mornings I had to force it all down. I was surprised to still lose while eating so much food! I'm not a coffee drinker so I'm not sure about the decaf lattes. I would think they would be ok as long as it is just the coffee and milk.
KeepinOnandOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 10:21 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 196/193/140

Height: 5' 3"

I had my stabilization meeting on Thursday, but they are having me stay on the green menu. All of the questions they asked led me to express that I would like to lose 5-10 more pounds. I'm 3 pounds from the goal they set me at, but would like to do a little more. Problem is I seem to be plateauing sooo bad! I'm going to do MetaQuick this week & see if that will get me losing again. Wish me good luck. I'm a little nervous about going on stabilization, too. It's a good feeling that I'm almost to the ultimate goal, but "Can I Do It????" Can I actually stay at this weight???? YIKES!
busyink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 08:04 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 196.5/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

I am in the same boat as you. I had my stab meeting last Tuesday and they told me that i would remain on the green menu until i was 6 lbs out from my goal. I gained 0.5 on Tuesday - darn plateau! Then lost 1.5 Saturday. I hope tomorrow I lose at least 2 as I need to lose 4 before they will let me start stab.

I am soooo ready (and scared) for stabilization, but they told me it is all about trusting them. They have gotten me this far...

Stick with it and you will be just fine!

~Shannon
Shan76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 08:57 PM   #5  
Determined to Succeed

S/C/G: 217/175/170

Height: 5'8"

I just started Week 3 of Stabilization. It's kind of scary to add in the foods but the last two weeks were pretty easy because it wasn't every day but with the added dairy, that's every morning! I totally enjoyed some yogurt this morning and looking forward to the MRC French toast with strawberries and milk (cause I get my fruit tomorrow). I'm only one pound from my goal weight and now I think instead of going for 47 pounds lost, I'll try for an even 50! I think if I stay on the plan, it's possible. The 170 is OK for me but if I get to 167, that would be good too.

The one thing with the program is, when you stay OP, you have a great amount of control~~at least I do. It's very empowering. Food has been a demon for me for a looooonnnggg time and to know that I WANT to choose healthy food is a terrific feeling!

Now I just hope my WI is good tomorrow! **crossing fingers**
JenTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 12:10 PM   #6  
Tired & disgusted...

S/C/G: 280/279/180-160

Height: 5'6"

This is my last week on plan. I've been asked all the stabilization questions I guess but my thing is, I'm at 183 according to them *the last two weeks have SUCKED* and they want me to lose at least another 20 before I start. I can't do it! I know me and I know my will power is at the end just like my money. I haven't been able to stay on plan the last two weeks for crap because I am DONE with it. I told the lady that too. I know me, I'm content with where I am right now and I need to get comfortable in this skin before I go any further so I need a break. I'm going in on Thursday for WI and hopefully they'll tell me what to do then because like I told that lady, I know me and I know I'm done and if I don't go into stabilization now, I'll just quit because I'm DONE. I'm holding on by a frogs hair here *in other words I'm not holding on at all* just praying I don't gain any more before next week. I'm not nervous about adding food, I'm nervous about going crazy before I get it added where I don't feel like I can't have anything.
ford4life69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 11:06 PM   #7  

Well, i went in for WI today and I was my normal "up 0.5 on tuesday's"...

I asked if I could start stabilization because I felt that I was psyching myself out trying to get these last 4 lbs off...and they let me. I think it will help my mental well-being!

So I am officially on Stabilization! YAHOO!

~Shannon
Old 06-17-2009, 12:33 PM   #8  
Tired & disgusted...

one of the ladies at my center - the asst mgr - told me she'd let me do stabilization for 99 instead of 129 because i'm SUPER broke. well, she wasn't there last week and she isn't going to be there tmw - i called to see. the lady i talked to last week said she'd see me this week too - which kinda worries me because she's not going to give me stabilization for 99 i don't think. the asst mgr said it was a mgr override ring up she could do. this lady said they should have given me a metabuck *$25 worth of product* for my friend who went back after three years but they had found her file so they didn't consider it a new referral, but an old old old renewal so i didn't. unfortunately the metabuck only goes for product, which i've already bought enough for the first five weeks of stabilization. i think i'm going to ask if you can still use the meal replacement bars on stabilization and if so, i'm going to use the metabuck for 2 of those boxes because they're super good and super easy for my rushed mornings when i'm driving in from the BF's house out of town straight to work. *shrug*

So when do you get your first menu Shannon?
Old 06-17-2009, 11:29 PM   #9  

Connie~ I received my first menu yesterday.
Old 06-18-2009, 09:09 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 256/217.5/150

Height: 5' 2"

Connie....I am so confused why they don't let you go on stab if you are comfortable with your weight now? It is just a number, and if you feel good at that weight, only you know. Are they just trying to drain more money out of you and not caring about YOU? This really bothers me if that's all it is about is the bottom dollar? This is not a cheap plan to be on....yes, there are success stories, but the HNS's and all the pills are so very overpriced. And now the push to want you to buy more days to get to a lower weight, just seems like that's all it is about.....maybe I'm wrong....maybe it is the difference in Centers....I don't know.....but what I am realizing, it's not cheap to lose weight!!!!
Fifties Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 01:31 PM   #11  
Tired & disgusted...

well some more bad news. the asst mgr that was doing all this for me isn't there anymore. so apparently that means what she's told me goes out the window. or so that's the attitude i got today. i went in for WI early *had another appt so i took 4 hrs off work* and told them i needed to talk to someone about what i'm going to be doing next week on stabilization because i hadn't been told anything yet. they said there's no stabilization paperwork in my folder. well, i had my stabilization appt monday the first and was supposed to go to the stabilization social hour party thing on tuesday the second. well i, being a genius, called and asked if i had to go to the party because i needed to be out of town and my program didn't end till the 19th so i cld squeeze in one later in the month. they told me over the phone there's only one per month but that wldn't be a problem to go next month and still start stabilization this week. i was like cool. i really don't wanna go because i'm 50 lbs heavier than all the other ladies that are going to be there and i'm not into social hour anyway. well, the way they acted today, apparently it's a class as well. which is BULL**** because i was never told it was a class and i had to go to it before i cld start. the ofc mgr is out today and the girl there isn't going to call her to figure out what to do with me so i'm stuck in limbo until tmw. but what they don't seem to comprehend is that I'M FRIGGIN DONE! i've been holding on only because my BF's mom stocks food that's friendly to my diet in her house and serves it whenever we go over and that's mostly what i have stocked in my house right now. i haven't had to go grocery shopping yet or else i'd be completely off already and I know this!... they want me to wait till the next party and i just can't. if i don't start this in a couple days, i'm just damn done! i don't know what else to do. i don't know anyone that has the stabilization paperwork and wld be willing to share it. compliments from people that haven't seen me in a while isn't even motivation enough to keep me going. i'm just done and now i'm flat lost because the only one left that was cool with me is gone and i'm just basically flying solo now. i don't know what to do guys... i just don't know wtf to do..... *sigh*