Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-13-2008, 02:10 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 233/227/165

Height: 5'9

Talking Hi Everyone!

Hey everyone.
My name is Catherine and I am 22.
I am not new to the weight loss wagon, but I am at the top of my journey to lose weight again. About four years ago I went from 207(size 16) to 160(size 8) and managed to stay at that weight for quite a while until about a year and a half ago and I gained a WHOLE bunch of weight back and am currently above 207 at 233. My height is 5'9 so I feel my best at around 165. The last time I lost weight I was not as knowledgeable as I am now about how the body works and did many things wrong( crash dieting, very restrictive calorie intake) and my body went into shock and when I started eating normal again the pounds piled on. This time i am here to do it the right way and the healthy way for my body!
I have since joined weight watchers (about two weeks ago) , which i am loving, and am back on this weight loss journey that I know so well! This time I am here to get inspiration from all of you here and to help anyone else.
I believe support helps a lot!
The first time when I lost a whole bunch of weight I belonged to a weight loss forum and it was wonderful! It is so inspiring to see others trying to achieve a similar goal!
So hello everyone and here we go!!!
tennisgrl4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 08:09 AM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

Hi Catherine

I'm a fellow WWer! Make sure you check out the WW section (under Diet Central) we love new members ^^. I've been on the plan for over a year now, and I can't say enough wonderful things about the program. Followed properly it's a healthy way to lose weight.

Make sure you stick around, post wherever you're comfortable and keep us all updated with your progress

Best of success!
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 08:46 AM   #3  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi Catherine and

Boy I'm glad to hear you say "HEALTHY" YEAH YOU !!!!!! We have a fantastic weight watchers board here, and the support is out of this world. http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18 You sound so positive that I have no doubt you'll succeed.

Good luck !!
Leenie
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 12:56 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 233/227/165

Height: 5'9

You guys are so motivating =) I love it!
Thanks!!!!! =D you guys gave me an excellent jump start!
tennisgrl4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 01:25 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 210/ticker/165

Height: 5'11

Hey Catherine, you go girl! If you need a support buddy or someone to talk to feel free to message me!
soure1sl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 07:40 PM   #6  

Hi Catherine!

Welcome to the site and congrats on the decision to get your weight in order.
SunshineCA is offline   Reply With Quote