Exercise Equipment Does it work? Share your experiences with exercise equipment here.

Old 11-03-2007, 02:11 PM   #1  
Ob-la-di, ob-la-da

Height: 5'2"

Question Exercise equip. store recs (I'm in the SF bay area)

I need to get an exercise ball that is 45 cm. I can find the 55, 65, etc. ones at Wal-Mart and Target, but not a 45 cm. Does anyone know of any stores they would recommend beyond Wal-Mart and Target. I also tried Sports Authority, and they didn't have a 45 cm ball. I may just have to order one off of Amazon, but I'd like to see it in person before I get it.

I'm in (Palo Alto/Mountain View) the SF bay area.

Cheree

P.S. The reason why I want one that small is that the fitness instructor I've been going to has me doing several exercises using a smaller one. For my height, the 55 cm one is best for most all other exercises.
Cheree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 02:48 PM   #2  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

amazon has one for $13, put 45cm exercise ball in the search and it will pop up!
L144S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 11:06 PM   #3  
Ob-la-di, ob-la-da

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by L144S View Post
amazon has one for $13, put 45cm exercise ball in the search and it will pop up!
Yep, Amazon has quite a few available, but none that are eligible to be shipped via Amazon Prime and I'd like to get one here locally. Thanks though.
Cheree is offline   Reply With Quote