Old 10-21-2007, 07:59 PM   #1  
Smartypants

Talking Four days later........and she's......

still on track!!!!!!!!!! We started Wednesday night, and here it is, sunday night, still haven't weighed (trust me this is a miracle) and STILL on track! Not one cheat, or temptation to, though the thought ever so briefly crosses my mind. I just think to myself, "is it really worth it???? nahhhhh". My family is loving the new foods I've created, and I feel so good seeing my son and fiance choosing healthy snacks (though we all know that's cause I threw away all the bad stuff LOL). And me too..... I'm surprised by how full I am, and yet I know I've eaten low cal stuff (the term is calorie dense right?). Wow. I created my tracker tonight too; I am really looking forward to seeing it move allllllllllllllll the wayyyyyyyyyy to the right. I had forgotten how good it feels to make good choices, and know that every bite is getting me closer to my goal. I can't wait to finally give in and weigh; I'm gonna wait til I absolutely can't stand it anymore, THEN weigh hahaha. Anyhoo, just posting to enforce the accountability thing hahaha........ we're in this together!!!!!!

Last edited by txangelgirl; 10-21-2007 at 07:59 PM. Reason: misspelled word
txangelgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 08:16 PM   #2  
Hi From Canada, eh?

S/C/G: check the ticker :)

Height: 5'8

yay good for you!!!! you better be careffffuuuuuuuullllll you're gonna be HOT soon
Trazey34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 08:17 PM   #3  
Made of Starstuff

Way to go!
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 08:18 PM   #4  

Congratulations! I feel the same way, but for me, it's only been 2 days on track so far (but it's a weekend!!!!) Let's make sure we're both saying the same thing this time next week (with more days, of course).
trinks6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 08:45 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 314/ticker/150

Height: 5'8"

Default Fabulous job!

It does get easier especially if you REALLY want it.

I just counted and today is day 46 for me. This has all become such a habit that I don't think (too much) about the bad stuff. I've even managed to pass on the donuts twice now. There are still three of them in there and I don't even want them. I like watching those numbers move a whole lot more than any donut!
Supersub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 09:32 PM   #6  
baby steps

S/C/G: 285/285/healthy!

Height: 5'9"

WAY TO GO!

I've had a few cracks and a few moments of weakness, but nothing like it would have normally been, and I always get right back on track.

You've got the right mindset about it. Congratulations!
xtrisaratops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 09:42 PM   #7  
loving my beautiful self

Height: 5'5"

Congrats! that is fabulous! And with time it usually becomes even easier! I hope you enjoy your weigh-in
beautifulone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 11:35 PM   #8  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Yahh...that is awesome.

I am back at square 1...tomorrow will be day 1 again.
Sandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 11:54 PM   #9  
baby steps

S/C/G: 285/285/healthy!

Height: 5'9"

Sandi- YOU CAN DO IT!

You're making the biggest step already, which is just making the decision to start again!
xtrisaratops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 09:15 AM   #10  
IR/PCOS/Pre-Diabetic

S/C/G: 310/*ticker*/150

Height: 5'4"

Glad you're starting again, Sandi. That's the hardest first step sometimes. Lord knows I know... I've just returned here myself after gaining forty pounds back over the last year or so. It was SUCH a shock to have to go into Fitday and change that lovely 269 to a 292. *shudders*

But we're back, and we have wonderful support here, and we can DO this. One day at a time.
synger is offline   Reply With Quote