Old 10-02-2007, 12:39 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 178/168/150

Thumbs down I had a awful week that just passed, food wise!

Wow, I don't know why or how, but I just couldn't stay on plan last week. I did okay on Tuesday, (I think) but it all went downhill from there.

I think my lack of daily posting here, may have something to do with it. I like coming here and reading how my Sonoma buddies are doing. You guys keep my inspired. When I'm not checking in and posting, I tend to get lazy... KWIM?

I hope all of you had a better week than me. Of my total 12 lb loss, I gained back two. So, overall, I'm still down ten.

I really would love to lose 10 pounds this month, but the way I'm going, I just don't see that happening.
luvthelighthouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 01:33 AM   #2  
one day at a time

S/C/G: 245/230.8/135

Height: 5'4"

today is only day 1 of the month! Get up tommorrow with a renewed spirit to do this! Trust me you can and WILL bounce back. I just had a week similiar to yours last month and once I got myself in the right frame of mind I was ready to go at it again.... You can do this =)
C.
MissyCrissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 07:30 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 257/250/150

Height: 5' 3"

Ev-I tend to be a pragmatist. I find that to be successful at this I have to do the whole thing-plan out my meals, keep a food journal, and communicate with my support system several times a week. If I start letting any of those go, the whole thing falls apart. Losing weight is work and unfortunately, it is work every day-no days off so it takes real committment. Again, I use the addiction model-much like staying sober.
petra65 is offline   Reply With Quote