Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-15-2007, 09:36 PM   #1  
I deserve to feel good!

S/C/G: 250/225/150

Height: 5'5"

Default I lost a pound, but I'm not glad

I have a problem, my boyfriend and I broke up the day before yesterday after 4 years and I've been so stressed out and unhappy (we live together). I literally can't eat, whenever I get really nervous or stressed I end up getting so worked up I feel sick and my stomach hurts. I've lost a pound because I hardly ate anything yesterday and today all I had was an orange, which I forced myself to eat. I don't really know what to do, it's not that I don't want to eat, or that I'm too depressed to eat or anything like that, my stomach just feels like crap and I'm worried if I eat I'll throw up, but I'm also worried if I don't eat I know I'll feel tired and weak (especially since I'm not getting much sleep.) Should I force something down?
wisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 09:39 PM   #2  
Finding My Bliss

S/C/G: Fit & Fat!

Height: Tall & Strong, Baby!

Oh, I am so sorry that you are feeling heartsick

I don't have good advice, just good wishes for you to heal from this hurt soon.
SoulBliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 09:52 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 209/209/160

Height: 5'9

Sorry about the heartbreak.

With regard to food, you don't want to force yourself to eat, but you don't want to make yourself physically sick either. Why not make yourself some nice chicken soup, with noodles or matzo balls. It'll be easy to stomach, tasty and it will give you something to do to take your mind off your troubles.

Besides, it's good for the soul
baffled111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 11:06 PM   #4  
I DO have a BellyButton!

S/C/G: 321/see ticker/165

Height: 5'9''

aw honey I'm sorry. It takes time for the heart to heal and I can't imagine what you're going through with still living together. That's got to be heart-wrenching. But I encourage you to exercise. My favorite after a bad break up was kickboxing....or maybe do some jogging/walking. Just to burn off some steam. It also gives you time to think through things and figure out that maybe you're in a better situation now. If this has happened, it means there is something better out there for you. You are important and special and apparently he doesn't see that anymore. Too bad for him.

You need to eat....even if it's a banana here, a couple crackers there...a piece of bread with peanut butter. Seriously....eat...eat things that sound good to you, just don't overdo it. Please....don't give up over a man.
BabyBrownEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 06:50 AM   #5  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

Rotten deal! One of you should move... but in the meantime, yeah, you ought to eat something.

Soups are a good idea--they won't be a shock to your system. A few Saltine crackers would be good, or noodles in the soup. Also, fruits or fruit juice. You'll soon be able to eat more comfortably.

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 09:14 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

When I'm that upset over a breakup, i don't really eat either. I might get a few bites of something down and then i just give up. I don't like streneous excersize when I'm sad either. usually a nice walk is all i can manage. Now if i'm mad, i can do some serious cardio but not when i'm sad. All i can say is how sorry i am about your breakup and just don't turn to junk food when you do feel like eating again. Don't ruin all of your hard work because of him.
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote