Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2006, 09:55 PM   #1  

Default Hello (again!)

I'm getting back on Core. I just keep gaining weight. I really need a motivational push and I think Core is the way to go. You can eat whenever you want as long as it's Core - by the way I LOVE oatmeal. . . . so I think I will do okay. I guess I'm finally just getting to the point where I am disgusted with the way I look. My boobs look like melons, honeydews I think actually, and my stomach is starting to stick out further than they are - like they did when I was pregnant. Plus, I'm uncomfortable.

I really need to be motivated and I know all you wonderful people on this board can help me do that!
Old 02-16-2006, 10:11 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 177/162/153

Weightylady - Core is wonderful. I am only on my 3rd week in core and I have done really well. If you stick to it and eat the right things then it will work for you.

Good luck and welcome - Mary Ann
Old 02-16-2006, 10:30 PM   #3  

Count me in. I'll re-start Core tomorrow. I'll be 55 this year and believe me, wisdom does not come with age. If it did, I wouldn't have 85 pounds to lose. Can't stand what I'm seeing in the mirror. Even wearing nice clothes for work can't hide the bulges and I feel like an over-stuffed sausage. Has anyone ever observed their eating behaviors from a third person perspective? I have and what I saw made no sense whatsoever. Eating something just because it's there? Eating when I'm already full? I know I can't count another calorie, fat gram, food group, etc., but I can handle counting up to 35 weekly points if I need to. Anyone else?
Old 02-16-2006, 11:26 PM   #4  
Melissa

to both of you!
Old 02-17-2006, 09:20 AM   #5  
Southside White Sox Fan

Welcome! It sounds like you've been lurking a bit and know that we are a great bunch of ladies. Why don't you both fill out a profile, read ours, and come join us on Core board 39!
Closed Thread