Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2005, 02:32 AM   #1  

Default polenta points??

when I looked up polenta it said that 1/4 cup cooked equals 4 pts. i am confused. Does that mean it is already cooked when you measure out 1/4 cup of the stuff or you put 1/4 cup dry into liquid and the bigger amount is the 4 pts. Thanks
Old 03-22-2005, 08:39 AM   #2  
Southside White Sox Fan

If it said 1/4 cup cooked, then it means it is already cooked when you measure it. Wow, kinda surprising that something that high in points would be Core. I guess that tells you that you really only need a little bit of polenta to be satisfied. I'll try to look this up too and see what I can find out.
Old 03-22-2005, 09:57 AM   #3  

I cannot find recipe I saw for microwave polenta. Anyone have and could post? I think it was 4 cups of water and 1 1/2 cup meal for firm. Cook 3 min. stir and let set pour in bread pan and cool. The recipe even gave how long for diff watt microwaves.
Old 03-22-2005, 04:30 PM   #4  

that doesn't seem right.
Closed Thread