Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2005, 12:40 PM   #1  

Default Menu for Thursday, Feb 10

Hi everyone. I noticed no one started a menu thread for the day, so I thought I'd do it. I'm having fun reading everyone's profiles. Neat!

b: farina w/Splenda & strawberries (yum!)
s: pear
l: leftover bean and ham soup, milk
d: spinach salad (see the recipe board, under side dishes & salads) It's really delicious, milk, MAYBE a dinner roll (points) if I have been good

Angela
Old 02-10-2005, 01:04 PM   #2  
Card Carrying Princess

S/C/G: 225/197/150

Still fighting a headache which seems to be getting worse??? Might wander downstairs to the pseudo-food court (I have been avoiding it for the LAST FOUR WEEKS) in our building and have some coffee from the coffee bar and for real EXCITEMENT check my bp at the machine in the drug store!

Breakfast:
4 oz cup of sf/ff blackberry yogurt
decaf w/lite cream

Snack: 1 banana

Lunch: one ENTIRE can of Campbell's Fiesta Vegetable soup (a bit spicy w/black beans, corn but also WHITE RICE!!!)

Snack: cottage cheese w/pineapple
maybe green tea?

Dinner: dh supposed to put roast (top sirloin) in the oven this pm (have to call to remind him!!)
kasha/buckwheat w/onions/mushrooms
steamed carrots & brocolli

Snack: milk w/sf/ff chocolate syrup (my milk is about to expire and I need to drink it - and I don't really like milk!)

Froufie
Old 02-10-2005, 01:21 PM   #3  

Height: 5'7"

B: nothing -- left it at home
Sn: nothing -- left it at home
L: okay I did great! I had two slices of beef brisket, some onions, a pickle, my cucumber slices, and a cut-up tomato. Also had a glass of water and NO dessert, which would have been blackberry cobbler or banana pudding. I was proud of myself.
D: don't know because we have to go to a going-away thing for a coworker after work tonight. I'll be good there too, I promise.
Old 02-10-2005, 01:34 PM   #4  
Southside White Sox Fan

Kathy, Woo Hoo! You were amazing. Good Luck tonight. Sounds like you are entitled to a nice big juicy steak. Can you at least order off of the menu tonight?
Old 02-10-2005, 02:28 PM   #5  

Way to go Kathy especially since I know you must have been starving not have breakfast or snack....

another strange day of eating for me......cold/flu bug

breakfast: toast with ff cheese
lunch: oatmeal with pearsauce
supper: might stomach some soup.......
Old 02-10-2005, 02:31 PM   #6  

Great job Kathy! You're inspiring me to make good choices.

Angela
Old 02-10-2005, 02:51 PM   #7  

Height: 5'7"

I can order something tonight if I'm hungry, or just wait til I get home and heat up some soup. Today's the last day for Sunday's homemade soup -- if it's not eaten today it goes into the freezer.

I'll just make sure I drink plenty of water tonight.
Old 02-10-2005, 04:01 PM   #8  

Way to go, Kathy! You set such a good example for us. Enjoy your meal tonight ... surely you will be hungry for more than just soup, after eating only that little bit of food.

Frannie, sorry you're still feeling under the weather, and Froufie, I hope your headache is better too. Have you had your coffee today? Maybe caffeine withdrawal headache? Or maybe all the lack of sleep for the past few nights is catching up and giving you one of those wicked "too tired" headaches.

B: Baked oatmeal "mush" with applesauce mixed in ... very good!
L: Zaxby's grilled chicken salad (points)
S: Sliced apple
D: Green salad and chili
S: SF jello w/sliced strawberries
SF/FF pistachio pudding
Closed Thread